Use of Facebook

I briefly tried to figure how to do a blog. That was a total failure. Just tech inept.

But I have found that sometimes I break through just by making “public” my posts on Facebook. I quite often make political and many other observations or provocations - and sometimes people will engage with me. So - Facebook acts as a bit of a blog for me.

Don’t try to teach me to make a blog - I’m hopeless. But if you care to check out me - Google Tom Pinch Michigan Facebook (or do a similar search on the FB app). That’s me. If you come across a musician or an artist named Tom Pinch - that is most emphatically not me!

4 Likes

Unless it’s recipes and pictures of cats no thanks

1 Like

It feels good to be a gangster!!!

1 Like

atta boy! :black_cat:

1 Like

Not sure if this loaded. Just an example of one of my Facebook posts today. A picture of a 2 month old gorilla from Congo sticking her tongue out. So much of it isn’t heavy handed lol. Another post was of 71 year old Lou Ferrigno with one of the Hulk figurines. I try not to scare away my friends!

2 Likes

You sir, just bought yourself a reader

2 Likes

@Atticus1956
Not sure if you are aware, but this board had a favorite poster with the name Atticus.
You may want to enlighten everyone on this site that you are not him.

2 Likes

Made me think of this OG…. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Interesting… wondered about that!? hmmmm

1 Like

My mother has a couple of cats, that would love that video… they don’t like me much, ha ha

2 Likes

The day after the recent thread in which he was discussed I took my six year old son to the park where he made a friend. The other boy’s name … Atticus. The universe is funny like that.

2 Likes

@Atticus1956 - sent you a PM - need some legal advice and I know u are an expert. Thx in advance.

1 Like

pretty sure everyone figured that out. Unless Atticus sustained a head injury and decided to blog about politics and rude monkeys

2 Likes

The OG Atticus loved monkeys, lol

Cracking Up Lol GIF

1 Like

I just thought it was Patricia in “black face”. Thanks for clearing that up.

From the Department of Redundancy Department?

Oh, and BTW, unless I am mistaken, this IS Atticus3/AtticusSpeaks.

We agree to disagree. Previous Atty always responded to PM’s.

I am checking w my source

1 Like