Von Miller to Rams

Adding him to Leonard Floyd, Aaron Donald, and now Von Miller.

Brad Holmes got us Jared Goff.

1 Like

…and two first rounders. That makes four we have in the next two years. Seeing you neglected to mention that, I figured maybe you forgot.

4 Likes

Magic beans baby!!

Magic 0-8

Yeah the ‘free agent’ route isn’t working out too well. If people don’t want to come play you have no alternative than to stock pile picks.

We aren’t the Rams, or Tampa.

Build it and they will come.

4 Likes

The Broncos have given up on the season at 4-4. That’s a pretty damning indictment from their own leadership.

3 Likes

Imagine the Lions were 4-4 and we traded away our best defensive player!? Posters would be going crazy. lol

2 Likes

Broncos are getting draft picks to trade for Aaron Rodgers. Owner figured the Broncos are not a playoff contender. Miller is also on the last year of his contract.

3 Likes

You could very well be right and i hope you are. Get Rodgers the hell out of the NFC.

3 Likes

The Lions traded their best skill player at 3-4 just 3 years ago

1 Like

Rams owner owns Nuggets and Avalanche - I wonder if he has non-sport business dealings with Bronco’s ownership…

2 Likes

Makes our Dec 12th game a cake walk

Any doubt that Rams are in win now mode?

1 Like

Haha I think we proved yesterday, we could lose to a Canadian Football team pretty easily. Check down Teddy is going to light us up 40-3 on Dec 12th.

wasnt their first 3 wins against the jets, texans, and jax? we are the only team missing for a complete sweep of dog crap victories

1 Like

Teddy has only been the QB of a team scoring 40+ points twice in his career. He threw a combined 1 TD pass in those games.

I’m going to laugh so hard if they lose in that first playoff game.

4 Likes

I’m sure the Lions can make that 3 for Teddy. Just see how Mitch did against us, lol.

“Mitchell Trubisky has a passer rating of 106.3 with 1868 yards, 15 touchdowns and 4 interceptions in 7 games against the Lions in his career”

He’d be headed to the Hall of Fame if he played the Lions every week.

2 Likes

So the Rams are basically maxed out through 2023? Hard to see them having the ability to add much of anything aside from Desean Jackson style veterans in FA. In the draft they have a compensatory 3rd plus a 5th and two 7ths.

I get that they are going for it and part of me does appreciate the aggression but they are one bad injury to one of their stars from being up a creak without much of any ability to course correct.

1 Like

I’ve been looking at teams like New Orleans who have kicked the can down the road for 6 straight years and still are a decent team without a franchise quarterback.

I’m starting to realize if you have an elite head coach and a decent GM, cap space and volume of draft picks doesn’t really matter that much.

If you have a good head coach and a good GM there’s no such thing as mortgaging your future

2 Likes

That is a valid point and both Stafford and Miller have had injury concerns in recent years. But, sometimes you gotta go all in when you think you got a shot. I respect the approach and I’m sure that locker room is fired up to add a future hall of famer like Miller. Another posted mentioned earlier if it wasn’t the Rams, it was likely going to be the Cards trading for Miller because Watt is out for the season. So, the Rams prevented the divisional rival from adding Miller while getting him themselves. Huge win for the Rams there. Now gotta keep him healthy though of course.

1 Like