Wagner on Seattle return: Team 'gave up' on me

Alright let’s do this, Bobby …

13 Likes

Game ball to Wagner after a dominant win

3 Likes

Wagner 3 sacks and an INT returned for a TD. Not asking for much man!

1 Like

The Rams are going to have some motivated dudes. Baker playing for a job, Ramsey because he despises Metcalf, Wagner. Let’s Go Detroit Rams!!!
Is it Sunday yet? Sheesh

5 Likes

I can’t wait for Jamaal to go over a thousand. Hopefully, he scores a TD doing it.
Then, scores his 17th going over 1,100.
All he needs is is 108 yards and 2 TD’s. That’s totally doable.

5 Likes

For me this will be game 17 so those milestones are no longer relevant. Sorry to be the turd in the punchbowl, but its going to be BS for me when they put Jamaal above Barry when he gets an extra game to achieve it. I know it was the same for the 12 game season legends, but this is so close there won’t be the same asterisk I think. They’ll just blur it.

1 Like

I’ll bet it would have meaning if you were the one doing it.
Of course, it means something. It means Green Bay was stupid to never use him to his full potential.
I don’t just want to beat them on their field. I want to rub Erins nose in it.
See, the Packers were never a one man show, as we saw early in the season. Erin just thinks he’s all that and a bag of chips.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, a 1,000 yards is a lot. Guys miss games, some don’t, so that factors in too. How many did Barry lose to Touchdown Tommy Vardell though? Swift has fallen victim to that in favor of JWill. But I’m with you man. This would be such a freaking statement win. I hope Hutch and Houston Malachi Crunch A-A-ron all damn day!

2 Likes

Games are meaningless to fans NOT players. Mayfield and others trying to keep nfl careers alive. Vets like wagner who have pride. And the rams, specifically their HC hates Seattle so nothing better than to ruin their season

If KW and Deejay Dallas don’t play, that is going to be extremely helpful.

If he does this, I think we win.
I hope he gets it too. He will have earned it.

1 Like

Didn’t GB give up on Williams? Just sayin’…

2 Likes

like an ex-girlfriend.

2 Likes