Want to go to all 20 Detroit Lions Games?

Heres what it would cost you. YIKES.

So the breakdown includes.

• Prices per person
  • Average of the 10-20 cheapest tickets.
  • Flight From DTW to wherever the day before and after the game. (Not the cheapest flights but still bottom tier with little to no layovers)
  • Hotel for those days. (No motels, all nicer chain hotels but lower tier)
  • Est. Ground Transportation and parking
  • (Note AT CHI and AT IND are driving not flying and same day return)

So you are looking at about $13,200 all in. Plus food and drink? Lets call it $15,000 all in to go to all 20 games.
And basically tack on an extra $20,000+++ for the playoffs.

• At Green Bay is so expensive because flying into green bay is expensive, hotels are expensive, OR fly into Milwaukee and rent a car. Either way expensive.
1 Like

Megabus + tent. + Ozempic I guess.

1 Like

This sounds like something I might consider doing in retirement. If the NFL still exist in the future.

1 Like

YES

sponge bob GIF

Oh wait…I have to pay for it?

2 Likes

We shall see. Sort of the modern version of the Roman Coliseum to distract the masses from the myriad of real problems out there.

2 Likes

The road trips are BRUTAL this year in terms of how far you would have to drive.
SF 2400mi ~ 35hrs
PHX 2000mi ~ 32hrs
HOU 1300mi ~ 20hrs
DAL 1200mi ~ 18hrs
IND 300mi ~ 5hrs

Those would be brutal.

Next year tho?
SF 2400mi ~ 35hrs
KC 800mi ~ 12hrs
PHI 600mi ~ 10hrs
DC 550mi ~ 9hrs
BAL 550mi ~ 9hrs
CIN 300mi ~ 5hrs

Much more manageable!

Out side of SF i would definitely drive to the other 5.

National/world news = bad, bad and more bad.
The Den/Lions = oasis

3 Likes

2028 will be the BEST year to do a all 20 game road trip.

DAL - 1200mi ~ 18Hr
JAX - 1000mi ~ 14Hr
*ATL - 800mi ~ 12Hr
TEN - 600mi ~ 9Hr
NYG - 600mi ~ 9hr

*Estimated opponent.

I think it would be interesting to buy a motor home and hit every single home/game after retirement as a reward for 2 careers.

Combine with with an interesting location at each away game and throw the entire thing on a youtube channel.

1 Like

I want to know how to get Super Bowl tix, but nobody took me seriously when I asked

I honestly don’t think they even go on sale to the public. Could be wrong on that. Seems like an event for celebrities and rich people that probably don’t even care much about football.

@BigNatty I stand corrected. Apparently you can buy some now according to google.

There are 255 Super Bowl LIX tickets available on TicketSmarter for the upcoming game on February 9th, 2025 at 5:30pm. Fans can score tickets for the game at prices between $5791.50 and $30429.00 . Grab your tickets today and cheer on your favorite team at Caesars Superdome, 1500 Sugar Bowl Drive, New Orleans, LA.

1 Like

Let me go ask my wife, i am positive she will be supportive of this worthy endeavor. :innocent:

2 Likes

You cant get super bowl tickets directly from nfl unless you’re a season ticket holder.

1 Like

If we don’t hear from you again we will know the answer.

2 Likes

She’ll get over it…eventually. maybe. Ok you’re screwed. :joy:

30,000 dollars to watch men in tights…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, the question to ask is what will she be doing those weekends? It’s all about negotiations.
My mean years ago when I wanted to spend money on something I wanted, wasn’t cheap, she asked to hire a pool service.

Uh, we don’t have a pool. True, but need to make sure the pool boy uh service works out.
I read between the lines…

2 Likes

Pool time it is…lol

adam sandler speedo GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes