Was Fox at the Rams game kicking ass?

A Fight Between The Rams and Titans Fans (2 KO’s) - YouTube

This stuff is getting ridiculous, and watch the coward wearing the #47 jersey step on his head after he is already knocked out at the end. That guy deserves some serious karma coming his way.

3 Likes

I was laughing so hard at this title. LOL. Fantastic work, my bro.

Fox would have knocked 'em out, and caught them and put them in a seat.

@stephenboyd57 , the general society has lots of pent up anger, right now. People are not taught how to release, so it stores up in our system, activates us epigenetically. Fear stories are stacking up in people and coming out in the form of displaced anger. Crazy that ppl would fight over sports. I used to get way more riled up than I am these days. I get it…but to the point of fighting is insane.

I was at a Pistons game with a buddy once, and a Sixers fan was trying to bait us into a fight. There were 7 people with him, and he had a massive false sense of security. I’m thankful I handled myself the way I did.

2 Likes

I agree with that for sure. I’m sure tailgating for 6-8 hours with nonstop drinking and popping pills all afternoon factored into it as well, since it was a night game. They need to switch to some of Calvin’s grass, they would all be hugging in the stands and eating nachos.

1 Like