Washington hiring Jedd Fisch from Arizona

Good response to losing DeBoer. Now we have to wonder if Fifta goes with him to Washington.

https://x.com/mzenitz/status/1746638524319772753?s=20

only because they know ben wants to stay in Motown!

“Weeeeell doggy.”

The-bevery-hillbillies GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Zona should snag Grubb

Well, two guys I thought would have interest from UM, yes Moore was the favorite, are now gone.

Michigan will name Moore the HC the same day that Harbaugh leaves.

1 Like

Grubb is apparently coming to Bama with DeBoer, but Arizona is going to have a serious issue hiring a new coach with all the money they magically lost.

Sure, but he would have to replace key members of the staff that would leave with Harbaugh. There is a massive difference between filling in for a coach, and having to build your own program.

Don’t get me wrong I’m a Sherrone Moore fan. He relates well to players and he’s a great recruiter. He has also shown that big games are not too big for him. There would be a lot of unknowns with him though. So some of these other names would have been enticing because they have a record to look at.

Well put. I’m not saying Moore can’t or won’t have success if named HC, but I have to imagine these two just hired were definitely on UM’s radar.

1 Like

Reading the headline, thought it was about the Commanders.

1 Like

Not happy about this. I’m an Arizona Wildcats fan and all the good players will transfer and the team will become a doormat again. They’re the SOL of the NCAA.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.