WATCH: BJ Hill Steps In To Support A Teary-Eyed Joseph Ossai As He's Getting

So easy to forget these guys are humans. Kid is only 22.

4 Likes

This video got to me…

2 Likes

THIS is part of the reason coach Dan is so important for us…These ppl need mentorship on how to be a MAN…they were teen agers 3 years ago!

This is part of the reason coaching matters soooo much.

3 Likes

BJ Hill is great there…

“Weight?… C’mon ask a better question man!”

2 Likes

I think fans and media alike sometimes forget these are young adults and everyone makes mistakes.

5 Likes

For sure → that’s why I was as “Pro Suh” as I was. I see exactly where it comes from. HIs “Money stuff” was directly linked to his “dirty play”

Respect…he wanted it, & felt he dixn’t have it.

1 Like

The kid is 22, and made a mistake. Yes, in a big situation. It has happened to many of us unfortunately. We learn and move forward. I’m glad some players and the coaches have rallied around the young man. Hopefully he comes back strong next year.

1 Like

Also… same play…. Orlando Brown and Trey Smith could be getting questions about why they held on such a key play…,

I don’t want Pratt near this team! Also, if you watched Kelce’s first TD closely, Pratt was blocked by a WR.

Hard pass on Pratt for me

1 Like

Chris Pratt Dancing GIF

Especially running at full speed. The kid was barely late. It wasn’t like he hit him 5 yards out of bounds. Or head butted him like the moron in the Ohio state/Michigan game.

1 Like