Watch "'Slam dunk' Jameson Williams is the 2022 NFL Draft's best WR | Chris Simms Unbuttoned | NBC Sports" on YouTube

5 Likes

The hypes is building baby!

1 Like

Simms says… “he can take some bumps… and some rubbing and some tugging….”

…… and THEN realizes what he actually just said sounds seriously perverted…. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Sounds like an average night out for Mr. Kraft!

7 Likes

Love this video… a second level better than Jeudy, and heavier and stronger than devonta smith???

Dudes, we got ourselves a PLAYER! When he’s ready to go, and I’m all about taking time with him, but when he’s ready… look out. They could just run him on fly routes all day and that will completely change our offense

3 Likes

Speaking of Jeudy, he just got arrested.

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1524858223643312129

1 Like

Oh man no way… I wonder what happened… but being held without bond is not a good thing

2 Likes

Bama first round WR’s having some off the field problems for sure. Remember Henry Ruggs last year.

Let’s hope Jameson is a good boy off the field.

2 Likes

Seriously… let’s hope! No off field bullshit… enjoy your money and life, continue to work hard, be a superstar and then be a legend for the rest of your life in Detroit.

I would like to think there’s enough good influences in the staff and team to prevent something like that happening… then again, it’s 20 something year olds… the most unreliable group of people ever, regardless of generation. (I know, I asked a couple of them to help move. They were useless and I could’ve done what they did 2 times faster, and im 20 years older than them!)

It’s a concern with all the young kids… who knows who they are friends with, what they do, also just stupid mistakes… Henry Ruggs is a really sad example of that…

2 Likes

for sure! Can we stop this cruel game for the love of all that’s holy!?

1 Like

LOLOLOL

Hungry Saturday Night Live GIF

1 Like

Our dude is perfect, man. He “Just wants to play football”

I promise you his character is part of the reason we drafted him.

3 Likes

chris farley snl GIF by Complex

1 Like

For sure, and I know they take that into account… I guess I just don’t trust 20 something year olds! Looking back, I wouldn’t trust me either at 22… well, maybe I would but I’m biased :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Best Friends Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

LOL - Yup —> same

1 Like

I think we can all agree, Chris Farley was damn hilarious and an icon. Love that guy. One of my favorites of all time.

Animated GIF

5 Likes

With Millions of dollars @ 22 years old, heck no, so many temptations for these young guys.

3 Likes

Many threads get derailed talking about Goff, I’d much prefer to derail them with Farley .gifs and quotes.

chris farley art GIF

4 Likes

100% agree

chris farley GIF

3 Likes