We Aren't the Worst!

Just when I was running out of hope… I saw this, lol We aren’t the worst.

2 Likes

It’s funny that someone even put this together. The Lions were established in 1930…the Texans first game was 2002. Pretty massive differential in games played. LOL

Maybe they should have done win/loss percentage??

5 Likes

And with Darin’s help we’ll get that chicken.

Not only this, the entire Top 10 is pre-1935, one of them even back as far as 1898 (and Jets only exception. 1959).

“…if you’re around long enough…”

So this doesn’t really bother me one way or another. Teams with 50 year gaps between us should be a couple of hundred wins ahead of us. If you look it up, Lions are 25th all time in win %. That’s the more depressing one.

3 Likes

Yep, that does suck. They even had championships in the 30’s and 50’s. I wonder if there is a pre WCF ownership winning % vs. after he bought them.

1 Like

9th all time in wins:

2 Likes

Depressing!? That’s way better than I expected!

1 Like

Cartman Cop GIF
“We’re number 2 !..We’re number 2 !”

3 Likes

I immediately pulled the expansion teams out and started with the Seahawks. LOL.

2 Likes

You know you are getting old when…

…you are able to properly identify the Seahawks as an “expansion team.”

4 Likes

LOL - I couldn’t quite remember them as an expansion team

I started w/them

I’m totally shocked.

1 Like

You will respect my authoritah!!!

2 Likes

695 will come to 2035

1 Like

Haha 13 year winning streak, Let’s Go!!!

2 Likes

you can’t trust your farts

2 Likes

Never trust one, ever! haha

1 Like

Sort of. I trust in the smell. I avoid people at all times if I need to let one off. As I have gotten older, what I don’t trust is when the random noisy one just pops out and I have no idea it’s coming.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the fart of a 40-year old. When you move around or bend over and a fart appears that you didn’t know you even had.

We’re in a different realm nearing 60. The mistrust we’re sure to develop is that it’s not ~just~ a fart. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Farts after 40 should be a non fiction book.

1 Like