We just don’t have the horses…

What W was that?

Not to mention a coaching staff in their second year of the scheme. Will any of the above mean anything? No idea but I’ll be damned if I don’t like it! Apparently myself, Natty, Lyon and a few others will either conquer the hill or fall on the sword trying!

Also Fox. Natty forgot Fox. He may be tired.

1 Like

YES! Next season we have a soft schedule too. Gonna be a whole lot of ass-whooopin’ going on.
And Fox…Yeeeeesss!!! Love that dude!

We know… at nauseating levels…

Yes… they will undoubtedly be cutting Flowers and Big V…. 10.5M and 4.2M respectively….

After those 2 we’d have 30 under contract from what I can tell and about 155M used up between contracts and 22’ draft class.

1, 1, 2, 3, 3, 5, 6, 6? Is that accurate? 8 picks…

So maybe 38? Assume 4-6 udfa make the team.

Assume 4-5 free agents and 4 of our guys expiring get resigned.

The Browns and Jets have done it very recently. Worked decent for the Browns except they missed on a couple picks. For the Jets time will tell. This is what a full on rebuild should look like and hopefully we keep adding more solid and all-pro level guys.

More to come, brother!

no smoking omg GIF

Looks like you nailed it…
1st
1st from Rams
2nd
3rd
3rd comp pick for Golladay?
No 4th (to Browns for Barness)
No 5th (to Broncos for Benson)
5th comp pick for Jones?
6th
6th comp pick for Davis
No 7th (to Browns for Blough)

I join those with serious buyer’s remorse on Benson. I would never pay anything for another team’s 2nd or 3rd year PS player. Their experience tends to make them look better than they are next to greenhorn bubble players. Can you imagine someone trading for Kennedy after week 3 in the pre-season? Yeah, that’s what we did.

Trinity Benson was a real headscratcher move. Its a little move, but it worries me because it doesn’t show good talent evaluation.

It shows desperation. Like not trying to trade Ford for him.

1 Like