Week 5 NFLTalk

Hate the 'Boys and can’t root for either. But GB is losing players which is fine by me.

THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!

Do they still have the “in the grasp” rule? How was that not in effect on the Rodgers pass 0r fumble play?

LOL! Somewhere, Iggy is shitting himself.

3 Likes

No whistle , no in the grasp rule can apply .
Yes it still exists but I believe the more able bodied QB’s that run or scramble are given more leeway and a slower whistle …or if the Defense is from a darling team of the NFL you get an extra 2 seconds to try and rip the ball out and cause a fumble and 3 seconds if you are the darling home team and you head the officials & party on the team owners party bus with strippers :wink:

1 Like

It wouldn’t be funny, if it weren’t true.

1 Like

Kellen Moore is calling a hell of a game, but too bad he’s not our QB…LOL.

Marinelli is still trying to screw the Lions over.

2 Likes

Hahahahah…Nothing to see here , move along :joy:

1 Like

Exactly

1 Like

Eagles look pretty good…When they’re not playing against the LIONS!

1 Like

17-0 GB over Dal at HT. Are they that good or is Dallas that bad?

Bears lost in Oakland, so that’s good.

1 Like

Likely some combination of the two. I see a great chance for 3 wins for the Lions, between the two teams.

1 Like

Is Dallas covering the spread??? Oh wait…they only do that against the worst teams in the NFL not when they play “Varsity Teams” that have actually won a couple games.

Who was it that was claiming Dallas was the Dominant Team in the NFC because they covered the spread against horrible teams???

I think Minnesota might have the best roster in the NFL. I don’t think Cousins is a championship caliber QB though. I think he’s basically a much less talented version of Matt Stafford.

Looks to me like Dallas is just a lower middle of the road team that can only beat the worst teams in the NFL.

Cowboys “amazing” offense has 10 points in the last 6 quarters

Cowboys are out of position, taking bad angles, missing tackles.

Looks like Middle School Football!

Dallas looking not great. Jerry will be making a trade ASAP

2 Likes

Cowboys are getting punk’d on their home turf

2 Likes

Looks like they need more than one

They can’t score unless the are playing a bottom dwelling team and they are getting shredded on D

Where does Jerry start?