Welcome to the Chargers Flea Market! Open for Business!

Allen, Williams, Bosa, and Mack available, all at rock bottom prices! We will not be undersold! Get em while they’re hot, because once they’ve gone, they’re gone!

2 Likes

I also had an exploratory performance last week… very few ladies showed up.

The Chargers are likely to have a similar experience.

1 Like

BH loves himself a good flea market!!!

Black Friday Shopping GIF

2 Likes

Chargers are my 2nd favorite team… They have a lot of pieces I’d like to see in Detroit. I’d throw them a 4th for Mack, a 5th if we need to extend him.

2 Likes

No way we trade for mack when he will be cut. He costs too much on the current deal anyway. And extending a 33 year old defender near those prices is beyond insanity

Joey Bosa is the single most overrated player in the entire NFL.

3 Likes

Nuh uh, he’s the best! Just ask him! :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

This logic doesn’t really fit reality. Just because he MIGHT get cut, doesn’t mean he’s going to pick us. There’s going to be lots of teams - the Eagles of the world, that think they’re one great piece away from winning it all. We’ll have to battle it out with 10-12 other contending teams that want his services. You absolutely trade for him if the asking price isn’t too high.

You trade a late round pick to make sure you get him and what? 17 sacks, 21 TFL, 22 Pressures isn’t worth $23 million? :joy:

1 Like

This is why you want those comp picks. The 49ers and the Eagles play this game every year. They always have extra picks they can flip for players. When those players leave they get more comp picks.