Well pack it up, it's over. I'll miss you all

Was fun while it lasted. Oh well, had to end sometime. Don’t even bother re-signing Goff.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1763577984710050112

Kidding aside I kind of feel bad for the kid. Why on Earth would someone throw out some bulletin board material like that before he’s even played a snap?

If I was Dan I’d have this blown up, framed and mounted on the wall in the locker room.

2 Likes

The important part is that they didn’t overreact. Ready call him the best QB in the conference and he hasn’t even thrown a pass at the combo.

1 Like

Doubt it

And he won’t. No throwing. No medicals. No workouts. Really just went there to walk around and do his interviews.

I hope we spend like half the offseason figuring out how to stop mobile QBs :joy:

1 Like

Wait, isn’t PFT a satire site? I see their takes on Kaepernick as recently as this year and just laugh and laugh…

2 Likes

I mentioned in another thread that that’s one of the benefits of having Hendon Hooker. He can simulate breakdown plays that we have big time issues with.

1 Like

They are the hot takes king.
Making 100000 takes just to get 1 right

Quick secret for ya fellas… THE LIONS AREN’T SCARED

…Waiting on your front porch, bitcheS

3 Likes

God could get drafted by the Bears and still be a bust.

1 Like

We’ve had 50+ years of losing. What can he do to us that we haven’t already experienced?

See how he throws in a -25 ° Chicago Sunday afternoon in December.

1 Like

He will treat it like the combine, and not throw at all.

1 Like

Nothing is a certainty, but Caleb Williams is pretty good.

1 Like

Wow, a ten minute interview told you that?

I should call these guys and ask about lotto numbers…

Plus, they should be at every CEO interview! They can spot gold so quickly!

Bla Bla Bla.
https://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/positions/qb
Take a look at the all time QB’s drafted list. It’s an absolute crap-shoot. How many times have we hard that a player will be a great and was an absolute bust. I will take the wait and see approach before I start beating my meat like a butcher about Williams.

1 Like

The writer was impressed that his nail color matched his lip gloss

2 Likes

Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

PFT has always been spreading false intel/rumors as inside sources. They’re always wrong and just an awful organization in general. Who was that OLB from Chicago they said was going to sign with Detroit(reported it as a done deal) and it never happened?

It wasn’t Lance Briggs, I don’t think… Rosevelt Colvin I think? For some reason, that has always been what I think about when I think about PFT’s “reporting”. It’s basically TMZ with less actual sources.

EDIT: I know this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I just want to take every opportunity possible to shit on PFT and Florio.

1 Like

Regardless of smoke and mirrors…Caleb was almost a certainty at being drafted number 1. If he fails so be it. But if he lives up to his potential and pass on him. You’ll be remembered as the Sam Bowie of NFL GMs. The risk on passing on Williams is far greater than drafting him. I think he loves football. He’s probably a odd dude. But the Bears are getting one of those generational type talents. Regardles of his personality.

1 Like