Well, that was fast

4 Likes

How much are we betting that they go after Cousins?

And Matt LaFleur as well.

His track record of calling plays without Aaron Rodgers saving the day is pretty bad. Somewhat small sample size but it’s becoming increasingly likely that his best skill as a coach was being friends with Kyle and Sean and being blessed with an all time great QB.

4 Likes

I think SF is going to make a run at Kirk

Nah, I think they enjoy spending their cap space on defense too much to make a serious run at Cousins. As long as Purdy is serviceable, they’re going to enjoy his contract and not spending 25% of their cap on one guy.

1 Like

If Kirk and Kyle meet in person and see the twinkle in one another’s eyes. Bromance engaged!

I assume the team gets some discount for Kirk bc of the injury. If he leaves Minny he’s hunting a ring.

2 Likes

30 and carousel you say?

renew sci-fi GIF

1 Like

Starting with a Chuck Long type, followed by an endless series of journeymen…

I feel bad for love. The offense wasnt good even with rodgers there lately. But if they sink into mediocrity again im all for it.

2 Likes

That’s a crappy song and video. Fits perfectly.

1 Like

No. 1 song for the Jordan Love thread.

2 Likes

Strong possibility that the other three teams in the division are looking to draft QBs in the first round next year

1 Like

It just warms my heart to see the Packers struggling.

3 Likes

Haha - I think I see Love at the top. Is that Spencer Rattler next to him?

1 Like

I think they should give up their entire draft to move up and take Caleb Williams, then give him full control of personnel.

Well, that was fast…

The Office Thats GIF

I think they used to be in the league