Well, The Vikes are For Real

@Mr.Peabody

3 Likes

Great.

They will probably win the division again this year.

1 Like

Man, this guy can’t escape the NFC North…from Detroit to Green Bay to Chicago and now Minny.
Dude needs to get a new travel agent.

3 Likes

No analysis, just facts. :slight_smile:

Step aside, Sam LaPorta…

1 Like

Wait, what? he was in Detroit? During the Millen regime or fatty pattys? I have tried to scrub those shit shows from my mind so that is the only thing that makes sense

1 Like

Quinn-Caldwell.

We really do need the return of the sarcasm emoji.

3 Likes

Robert Joseph Tonyan Jr. (/tʌnjən/ TUN-yun;[1] born April 30, 1994) is an American football tight end for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Indiana State, and signed with the Detroit Lions as an undrafted free agent in 2017.[2]

Actually he levitates

Not only was he a Detroit Lion…we didn’t lose a single game the entire time he was here.

When Robert Tonyan left for college, he kissed his father on the forehead and said “you are the man of the house now.”

3 Likes

Same thing Will Harris did when he left your basement last week :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Still the most talented athlete in that school’s history… :open_mouth::smirk::joy:

1 Like

Why he hasnt been back is beyond me. He will block and was WR at times…

Just saying…i could feature him and give him a nice payday…thats what we are doing, righr?

2 Likes

Tells me that Hock aint likely ready for the start of the season tbh

I read recently that he is expected to miss up to 5 games to start the season.

They also have the week 6 bye, so it would make sense to rest him in arguably their toughest part of their schedule

1 Like

I find it insane that so many people act like JJ is just going to drop in and be a top half QB in the NFL.

I have said it multiple times but he has a long way to go. His foot work and accuracy both will need to upgrade.

Now he does seem to be a guy who can will work so the question is if he can get there before he gets thrown aside. Or maybe he never gets it figured out who knows.

2 Likes

The Vikings will give him as many reps as they possibly can. Combine that with not having to deal with school anymore and you have the potential for accelerated growth. How he does reading and throwing against nfl defenses remains to be seen. If he fails it won’t be because he didn’t put in the work.

2 Likes

I agree

JJ will work

But the mental side of processing defenses and accuracy are those intangibles that are hard to teach into a QB. Yes for sure they can improve a guy in those areas. But the question is where he is at.

He is a good nut. He is just playing the toughest position in football to play, gets reps, ect.

1 Like