Wellness Check In

Natty… have u seen Terrions college number?

Breathe Chill Out GIF by CSDRMS

He’s going to wear 0 here.

1 Like

Our secondary is now Terrion Arnold, Carlton Davis, and Brian Branch. With Robertson and Moseley (eventually) behind them. Beautiful work by these guys in the front office.

5 Likes

Don’t disrespect Kerby like that

Love Kerby, but the safety room needs some work still . I was really talking corners (I did say secondary). Starters are good, but I think we need a guy to rotate with. Could be Branch though with Arnold and Amir Robertson here now.

1 Like

Arnold can move inside if he absolutely needs to, but I feel like Amik plays there first.

2 Likes

Me too - & Iffy
That said, the best DB on our team is named Aiden Hutchinson…2nd best is Reader. Our DBs will do massively better now that we have the DL to run the system that AG has wanted to run (and not had the horses for) in the first 3 years.

We will be the favorite…and very possibly a juggernaut this year.

Our conference is gonna be one of the best in the NFL, so it is necessary to slaughter them. Our schedule will be tough, but we will be very battle tested and ready for playoffs.

GTFO of the way Boyz…the Lions are coming (what she said)

2 Likes

There can be only ONE!

queen text GIF

pnc arena hockey GIF by Carolina Hurricanes

2 Likes

Season 1 Omg GIF by BET Plus

how is the pressure on the QB going to shape up? If it’s the same as last year can they all cover for 5+ seconds?

We got Davenport and Houston now, so hopefully?

3 Likes

And Reader

1 Like

Reader - yes. I keep thinking of him as a big body run stuffer but he does have pass rushing chops.

I think its a fair point to wonder if we can get pressure though. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go 3 tech or edge with the 2nd rounder. Even on a trade down where they can get an OG and a DT or EDGE perhaps.

1 Like