Wellness check

Stealing this idea from Meinke.

How you all doing this morning?

I am jacked. Went to Meijer to grab a few things and virtually everyone was wearing Lions gear.

L. F. G.

7 Likes

Excited Come On GIF by Jomboy Media

3 Likes

Calm. Just want the time to pass already.

Probably gonna sit in the basement playing online poker for hours to pass the time :laughing:

3 Likes

Doing good.

Just got done with my first nap.

4 Likes

Anxious

2 Likes

Doing great, drank my coffee already and watching NFL Network.

2 Likes

Had two eggs over easy, link sausage, hash browns, rye toast and black coffee. Then a “SSSS” (Shower, Shit, Shave & Shampoo). Then going to son’s place for gummies, spliff, Jets pizza and green tea (quit Alcohol last Thursday, per my OT thread).

Win or lose, this season is a HUGE win!

4 Likes

Doing well, it’s a slushy nasty day where I am so I’m ready to hunker down. Gonna get some exercise to work off nervous energy and kill time, then go take the dog for a ride by the stormy ocean (his favorite thing) and pick up the game day pizzas and wings.

I’ll watch the early game, mostly just to kill time and then it’s into lucky hat, spot on the couch, locked in game mode.

4 Likes

The Lion King GIF by Walt Disney Studios

1 Like

Calm on the outside…freaking out slightly on inside

2 Likes

Don’t you live in Oregon or did you move to Michigan?
Oh, are you going to the game? So I guess you’re in Santa Clara then.

2 Likes

I have a lot of anxious energy today. I’ve been keeping myself busy the entire week and was out most of the day yesterday so I’ve been purposely diverting my attention to other things because I have so much anticipation for the game and wanted the time to go quicker.

Today I’m running a few errands after I tear myself away from The Den and doing some cleaning around the apartment to kill time, take the dog for an afternoon walk, then I’ll go into game mode this afternoon.

1 Like

Currently sitting in my hotel room in San jose. Going to jump on the Green line in about an hour and head to the party…

How am I? L.F.G.!!!

6 Likes

I’ve got a pork shoulder slow cooking already to make Carnitas. I wanted something easy so I can enjoy the games. What a day for football…both games I am excited for.

2 Likes

I just accomplished the 4 S’s about 15 minutes ago haha. The Korean Fried Chicken and alcohol combo I had last night did a number on me.

2 Likes

Dude your the man

2 Likes

Let's Go Magic GIF by Xbox

2 Likes

Pouring rain all day here in South Jersey, but I don’t give a shit. Just counting the minutes until we kick some 49er ass!

2 Likes

Not really good. Caught a bug. Pretty much slept all day Saturday. Feeling better today, a Lions victory is better than any pill.

5 Likes

We moved back to West Michigan. I’d kill to be at this game.

2 Likes