Wentz looking bad tonight

If we protect even close to as well as we did today we have a shot as their back seven isn’t all that good.

Though deep at WR they don’t have an Allen and their running game is meh. Ertz is terrific but I think we’re decently well equipped to handle that. I’m expecting another nail biter

I didn’t say that Dak’s not a quality QB. I think he’s fine. Let’s say he’s playing the Packers in a playoff game. I’ll take my chances with Rodgers and his inferior roster.

I do really like their roster. It’s imperative that they gave good health at WR though. Not much depth there. On defense I do like their back 7. Not crazy about the DL aside from Lawrence but RM does a good job coaching up that position group.

I do think you are overrating Dak though.

Wentz wasn’t in on the XP

Good thing we have an aggressive play caller, now.
We’re going to have to go balls out the next few weeks!

1 Like

So…are they going to let that stand???

No way it should

Nope!

1 Like

Dak is off to great start this year. I follow him closely and it’s pretty easy to see the guy benefits a lot from the OL in front of him, he can stand back there and survey the field when other QBs can’t. I like him, but wow that OL gives so much time

1 Like

I think its really Prince Harry in there tonite.

2 Likes

I have not watched enough of the Dallas games to form a more knowledgeable opinion but he certainly appears to be both more decisive and more accurate in the highlights that I have seen.

1 Like

Schwartz is a hell of a DC

1 Like

Wentz heating up now…

Pederson is a top HC. Always going for it in critical 4th down spots and utilizing the most effective play in football- the QB sneak.

He plays to win the game. Unlike most coaches in this league.

4 Likes

OMG…nice play design. Huge pancake block.
LOL…did everyone just see Schwartz?
He said FUCK!!

2 Likes

I am too used to watching our games

I was looking for and expected to see a flag on the ground on Julio’s catch and run

3 Likes

Wow…Agular just made a Ebron type catch and release.

2 Likes

If Philly can pull this out with half of their offense on the sideline, it will be very impressive.

WOW.

Threw up a prayer and Ags redeems himself

1 Like

I can’t wait until the NFL reviews one-yard runs on 2nd and long.

3 Likes

Dak is an OK QB, who will get paid due to that OL and running game nothing more.

2 Likes