What complete losers

Josh Allen and his no name WRs and 9th string RB outplayed our offense. No more excuses for these bums. They barely seem interested anymore.

3 Likes

Lol. Keith Ford.

Jesus.

3 Likes

Why is our O-Line year after year so porous?
I sure hope there is some kind of evolutionary plan to the obvious ineptitude we are witnessing.
That’s all I can hang my hat on.

2 Likes

I don’t know maybe because 40% of the starting OL were not playing due to injuries, one replacement had zero starts, we have one threat playing at WR and no threats at RB or TE. The second replacement OL is a career alternate. We have a FB but he has been shelved the entire season.

To be fair, the O-line gave up zero sacks and four QB hits against Buffalo. And a bunch of RBs not named Kerryon ran for over 100 yards at 4.0 yards a carry (and those numbers would have looked better if Blount didn’t have so many ineffectual carries).

I’m not sure if Crosby’s actually good, or if Wagner is somehow bad, but I also think Lang tried to play injured all year and that impacted his play. In any event, the combo of Wiggins and Crosby on the right side, with Dahl (!) as the FB, seemed quite effective.

1 Like

I’ve long maintained that there’s a serious cultural issue wishing this Organization…how else do you explain year, after year…coach, after coach, 53 man roster after 53 man roster…and the result is ALWAYS mediocre-to-poor??

The League laughted at the Bears when they drafted Tribusky; he now has a Division Title, in his 2nd Season.

…Culture.

1 Like

The Ownership doesn’t know what they don’t know. What other team in any sport has to have the league send you personnel executives to stop you from making another shittastic hire…

I think we soft pedaled this when it happened…THE LEAGUE HAD TO SEND US PEOPLE TO YANK THE OWNERS HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASSES EITHER IN PITY OR IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE SPORT

The only thing I’ve ever seen like it is the NBA awarding the 80s Cavaliers additional first round picks because their retarded owner kept trading them all away for shitty players.

Thise 5 picks in a row turned out to be James Worthy, Roy Tarpley, Sam Perkins, Derek Harper and Detlef Schrempf, all all-star level players…