What defines success this year?

Win in convincing fashion week 1.

5-3 at home.

4-4 on the road.

Green Bay lost 9 games just a few years ago. With all the turmoil they could be looking at that type of season again (even worse if Rodgers retires). I just don’t see Rodgers going all out for Green Bay in 2021 if nothing is resolved (big $$ extension/restructure).

Minnesota’s offense is awesome. We’ll see if their defense can play better this year.

Chicago is in flux. Fields will have some decent games but for the most part Chicago will struggle to finish above .500.

9 wins could get you a home playoff game as the division champ.

The next 4 months are gonna be rough.
Thank God we have gigs booked.

1 Like

Improvement week to week.
Coaching adjustments that work in game and week to week.
Players that play hard every week no matter the record.
Play thru the whistle.
Win

2 Likes

Merriam-Webster defines success. Same as every other year.

1 Like

Don’t get hosed by the jets week 1 of the new regime.

3 Likes

Competitive play.

Don’t get blown out.

Don’t start the half looking completely unprepared.

1 Like

Success for this upcoming year (season and draft technically) is to figure out the future at the QB position. Is it Goff or is it not? If it isn’t, then get your guy in the draft (I’m guessing that’ll be Malik Willis, because they loved Lance) and build around him.

Win totals are great and all, but if they don’t figure out the long term future at QB, then this season doesn’t mean anything IMO.

2 Likes

win? 7-8 games , I imagine we can’t really hope for better since this regime JUST began to repair the Patricia damage…

But what if we go 7-10, make the last new WC spot and then sweep in the playoffs, winning the SB but with a 10-10 record?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

not happening…

The last regimes 2nd game which was against the 49ers was also a debacle.

1 Like

Best answer I’ve seen yet