What do you WANT to see on draft night?

So am i. I really think Brad will do the right thing. I don’t believe in any one draft pick as much as I believe in Brad MF’n Holmes!

Word! Plus better looking…and also a dog lover. :wink:

I’d disagree on the 2nd WR and add a 2nd TE. Chark, Reynolds, St Brown, and Raymond are roster locks. Cephus should be too, IMO, but he doesn’t have much guarantees on his rookie deal.

There’s only room to add one WR who will stick on the 2022 roster. Trinity Benson is there developmental guy.

This makes me excited too, broseph.

1 Like

Trade back…get Willis
Use extra draft capital that we acquired in trade back to move up far enough to snag Jordan Davis.
Trade 34 for a future first!
Trade Goff for a first next offseason, and move into 2023 offseason with FOUR first rounders. :wink:

Scenario 2.
Take Willis at 2. Many willhave their face melt off. I am a huge fan of Willis as a man, as well as loving his potential as a leader, as an athlete, and what that could potential bring to our team.
BLPA between Edge/DT/WR @ 32
BLPA between Edge/DT/WR @ 34

Prefer that either 32 or 34 is a WR
If we can trade 32 for a first rounder + other stuff this year, that is still preferable.

Like St. Brown in the 4th round. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Egg-zacktly like St Brown in the 4th round. :wink:

I want Hutch, than trade up for Willis and I’m a happy guy. I know not many agree, but that’s what makes sports fun.

2 Likes

That would be incredible. One way to make most on the forum happy while still managing to piss off a good percentage of us.

3 Likes

That would be AWESOME

1 Like

Hutch/Thibs
Jordan Davis
Malik Willis

2 Likes

I want to see what happens in the fake draft simulator every time. We trade down for an unrealistic package 2 times and then rule the draft. This will not happen sadly.

draft night, we need happy Lions fans.

2 Likes

Willis at 2.
Trade of 32 to mid 30’s for an extra 4th.

Hutchinson and then somehow getting Jordan Davis would probably put me in the most festive mood possible.

2 Likes

My ideal scenario for next week involves purchasing the winning lottery ticket, photo shopping some @BigNatty pictures with Clay Matthew’s hair and putting them on milk cartons, putting @Tcmouse , @RickOShea , and @Weaselpuppy in a locked room with everything they want, except a key, and pipe in Achy Breaky Heart on a continuous loop while the rest of us check in and make bets as to which of them will have their mind snap like a rubber band first. Might be a bit difficult to discern with @Weaselpuppy though. (Meanwhile, the other two are wondering “why me?”, just chaos)

I want to plant a worm that will announce we have selected Jordan Silver, LS, Arkansas with the 66th overall pick immediately after the Jaguars select.

I want a football helmet filled with grey-dyed cottage cheese and a soup spoon.

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

7 Likes

yfn lucci diamond GIF by Fuse

3 Likes

Noise Canceling Headphones

1 Like

I’d like to see the Lions hit a grand slam on their top 4 picks

2 Likes

Willis, Burks, Hall.

All offense. The beginnings of the greatest offense to ever play the game.

This forum explodes. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Hutch couldn’t get past the UGA RT, what makes you think he can get past an NFL RT?

Hope we take that monster of a DT from UGA…Davis. Control the middle for a bit.