What do you WANT to see on draft night?

Hutch was held.

Google “Aidan Hutchinson vs. Will Anderson Double Standard” and watch the video.

Anything but M Willis, J Davis or J Johnson at 2….

I don’t want to ruin the chemistry, start over in a year, and do so with predominantly the same D. Plus I think he will be Bust Adjacent.

I also don’t want a smartest guy in the room- NT pick of a guy who admits his favorite food is Oreos and has a weight issue.

Lastly copping out and take a “safe” guy at 2 who lacks bend and has a very pedestrian PRWR would show Holmes lack of confidence.

At this stage I love Hutch and Mafe, and maybe Thibz, and really like Bonitto, Ebiketie and kind of dig Drake Jackson.

Go big at #2, or wait til 32 and take Mafe please.

Surprised you didnt have us trading something for Javonte Williams…

1 Like

wanting to be semi-realistic. I’d love that…but I dont’ see it as even remotely real. LOL.

Natty bolt buck-naked across the stage screaming “Willis! Willis!”, just as the Commissioner is about to announce the Lions Pick at #2 !!!.. :rofl:

4 Likes

Same exact thing all the chicks wanna see!
Wonder if I turned the pick in, if they’d count it?

I wanna see the Jags take Walker at 1.

I wanna see the Lions trade back to 5 and the Giants to take Hutch.

I want Seattle to trade up to 5 to take Willis.

I want the Lions to take either Williams or Johnson at 9.

1 Like

For the Lions…I think a trade down would add the most excitement to the draft. It would lead to a domino effect that would impact the entire 1st round. The 2nd pick is rarely traded, so it would be different than what we are used to. And if we package the Rams pick this year with the Rams pick next year, we can move WAY up and cause additional chaos. It would be fantastic to land the USC WR since he is already a Lions fan.

For the Packers…I wish they would fall in love with another QB.:rofl:

For the Giants…with their 2 super early picks, if they go OT with both picks its going to change the landscape of the draft. Heck, if they double up on any position its going to change the draft. Now that i think about it, the Giants have the most ability to send the draft into choas, followed by the Jets.

General things I want. I want Thibs to end up with a big market team, for his brand. I want to see Travon Walker go in the top 5, to show that you can do the dirty work that wins games but teams will still take you early if you have the talent. I want to see Skyy Moore go to a good situation, because alot of us are rooting for him. I want to see boobies. I want to see videos of the joy Dan and Brad have with every pick, which means we got “our guy.” I want to see Jordan Davis go to a team with a top nutrition program that will let him attack.

3 Likes

Holmes prancing around the Lions Draft Room high-fiving everyone in the room…And lifting Sheila completely off her feet, screaming in exultation, “We Got Him!”, acquiring Hutch, without trading up or down…

Meanwhile, Speilman is standing in the corner looking glum…And Wood whispering to Dorsey, “Who’s Hutch?”… :rofl:

4 Likes

Trade down from 2 for chart value

3 Likes

Lions trade their #32 to SEA for their #40 & their 4th Rounder(#109), near the top of the 4th Round, BECAUSE it fills the Lions hole in the 4th, OBLIVIOUS to the fact, #32, has added value, being the Last Pick in the 1st Round, all in the name of getting an extra pick…SOL Lions

I don’t want to see the Lions fuck up the 2nd rd. That seems to be our kryptonite

3 Likes

Word to all of this.

As the Lions Pick at #2 is about to be announced, this happens on stage…Someone screams its ESPNBABY!!!..Ah the Memories !!!

2 Likes

attack the buffett???

1 Like

Woooord. :wink:

I would like us to trade with NO for 16 and 19 and get Hamilton and Lloyd. With 32 and 34 we go Mafe and Skyy Moore.

I want a trade down so someone else can draft Willis

2 Likes

What about

Hamilton
Lloyd
Mafe
Travis Jones
D Bell
J woods

1 Like

Willis and Jordan.

2 Likes