What does everyone collect

Wolf may or may not be a ninja!!!

Michael J Fox Doc GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

1 Like

ahhh no I wish. I’m a little more like Forrest Gump “at times”

Shot glasses and golf balls, just little momentous from places I have been or courses i have golfed

3 Likes

$2 bills and have a collection of deer and elk skulls

2 Likes

I collect new and vintage drum machines and synths. Plus a keister load of vinyl records.

2 Likes

I usex to have nearly every pistons bobblehead
I still have some 3 ft tall ones of the championship team.
-Ben Wallace (autographed)
-Billups
-Rasheex (autographed )
-Hamilton
-Ben w/Corn Rows
-Prince (autographed )

I also have some 18 inch ones of
Billups
Hamilton
Ben Wallace

1 Like

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Foot fungus. It’s free and fun.

We don’t really collect anything intentionally.

Although you might say we unintentionally collected Lego, my four kids and wife were all addicted and we have thousands of dollars in Lego. Christmas was a fortune in Lego every year for at least 12yrs. Birthdays were

Just walking through the basement I have seen over 25 boxes never opened including some massive Star Wars, LOTR, and Marvel sets. I have no idea the aftermarket for this.

My wife has saved every box for every Lego set we own just in case we ever decided to sell. When I ask her, some point last year, nope not yet you can sell them when I die. Uh, ok.

2 Likes

I just looked one set up on Ebay.
$600 seems to be the average asking price, now, will any of them sell for that?

1 Like

Hats.

Have over two hundred of them on nails in my basement ceiling. Oldest one is my "Fog"hat from their '76 tour, signed by Lonesome Dave Peverett (RIP). Also have a Gates Brown signed '84 Tigers World Series one. Also a Stevie Y signed '97 model. Numerous concert, golf courses, sports, vacation destinations, silly ones fill out the rest.

1 Like

I used to have this great old beer can collection back in the day. Before the age of hipster craft beers and IPAs etc. I wish I would have kept it. It had beers from different parts of the country. Rare vintage beer cans.

Honestly, I don’t really have a collection of any sort. I still have my baseball cards from the 80s and early 90s. Some football cards. But I played this game with my cousins where we would make a paper triangle football and then “flick” the bottom of the cards to make them “run”. So as you might guess, the best players were used and they aren’t worth anything damaged. I’ve got some great stuff like 12 Joe Montana rookies, Dan Marino rookies, who knows what else. Jerry Rice. Billy Sims John Elway. Marcus Allen. Later on when I grew to a teenager cards became the rage and I got back into it I was an idiot and traded the valuable Barry Sanders rookie for the not so valuable one because I liked the picture better on the front LOL. I would say my most prized possession was a Lou Whitaker rookie card. I loved Lou growing up. But these cards just sit around here collecting dust. More value as a keepsake than selling.

3 Likes

Oh man, made me remember how many of my 70’s and 80’s baseball cards I attached to bicycle tires for the flapping sound or whatever that was. I think I have a couple hundred cards somewhere.

1 Like

Yeah I had fun with my toys but maybe it was better not to shoot BBs at the Kenner Star Wars action figures when I got older. :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

Sarcasm Alert :crazy_face:

1 Like

Those can sell for potentially really great money, man.

Download the EBAY app.
click on the little “scan button” up in the side of the search bar
Scan the UPC code
See what others are selling them for

Take the money from the toy that will never be used & start a money market account for the young’nz

Potentially giving the 100k for their 30th B-Xay, instead of hanging onto something that will never get used

1 Like

kneecaps

1 Like

Mostly I collect debt. It’s not my first choice but apparently I’m really good at it. :rofl:

4 Likes