What exactly is Kwesi's plan

I can’t for the life of me figure it out.

Chris Farley Idk GIF

Maybe trading up for a QB?

Sign everyone you think Brad Holmes is thinking about.

Hope for the best.

Cry in closet.

4 Likes

If I was a Vikings fan, I’d be pretty livid. They not only have no QB, there is no prospect of a QB for them. They’re ■■■■■■.

2 Likes

Apparently the Wilfs are adamantly against a teardown sand Zi think that hamstrings him a bit.

Sign Dobbs 5 years 250 million. Problem solved :joy:

2 Likes

So, there is no Ansah from Ziggy?

1 Like

Remake the LB core

run with Jaren Hall at QB who can’t throw downfield and make Jman lose his fantasy football championship because Justin Jefferson couldn’t get 10pt with that bum

It honestly could be his plan. If you listen to Kwesi he is a guy that talks like some people here. “You either have Patrick Mahomes or you need to be looking for Patrick Mahomes.” He got into hot water early because of those types of comments.

3 Likes

Yea I really don’t see many other options at qb for them. They pick 11th. So trading up into the top 5 will be expensive but possible

Good place for them to take Christian Ponder

4 Likes

Patriots would be wise imo to sell the pick unless they absolutely love a QB prospect. Their team sucks and their division is kind of all in go for it mode right now.

Rebuild. Sell pick 3 to the Vikings for the max. In a couple years you have a shot to be atop the division again with a Lions esque rebuild.

Heck buy low on Fields after as a lottery ticket. He’s probably only fetching a couple day 3 picks at this point.

1 Like

star wars GIF by Hyper RPG

Kwesi and Handsome Brad are cousins, and Kwesi took the job to gut the Queens Org like a fish!

PAYBACK FOR USING SPIELMAN’S BROTHER AGAINST US FOR A DECADE!

hmmm MAKES SENSE

That’s why he has always these complicated trade deals…

to mask that he is letting us rip him off.

If it involves like 14 pick swaps for what would usually be a 2 draft pick trade…nobody will every look close enough

2 Likes

If you trade with the Vikings you still have an opportunity at a few of the other QB’s available in the draft. Good chance JJ is still there as well.

The plan is to milk his position for all its worth, make Matt Millen look competent by comparison, and call it a day. That’s why Brad needs to keep him on speed dial…

2 Likes

JJ territory

JJ aint getting passed New England #3

After Tom… no way they can pass up that opportunity

Time to get the band back together!

I don’t think JJ gets past the Giants at 6 :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like