What game is the most intriguing tonight? Rams/Bengals or Eagles/Bucs

Each have their own plots to say

Rams/Bengals - Are the Rams this good and can Burrows get out of his funk?
Eagles/Bucs - 2 teams that are 2-0, one expected the other not. Can the Bucs make it a game?

1 Like

2 more MNF games!? How long are they doing this for. I like it.

1 Like

Both really good games I want to see.

Unlike last weeks divisional slugfests

Not sure how long they are doing this. But in the past I thought there was at least 2-3 hours between starts. Now it’s only an hour. Guess I will be flipping back and forth.

1 Like

Aikman and Buck. Mute doesn’t seem like a bad option.

3 Likes

Eagles are going to decimate Tampa.

The Rams game will let us known whether or not LA can ball. They’ve played 6 quarters of great football.

3 Likes

Rams Bengals because the Bengals will be SUPER desperate to get back on track while the Rams will be looking to go 2-1. Eagles will kill the Bucs so that game is interesting to me only to see how Swift and Carter do. There is nothing like watching a team like the Bengals be in must-win mode and clawing the walls for a victory.

1 Like

Same could have been said about the Cowgirls against the Cardinals :joy: :joy:

But I hear ya, be interesting to how long they hang with them if any

1 Like

It’s time for Adam Rank’s 2nd rated NFC QB to make his appearance.

Eagles/Bucs (because it’s on and free to watch)

2 Likes

Daniel Jones?

We need to figure out why our running lanes are plugged every time we run on 1st down, vs what Philly had on 1st down where everyone on defense was backed up.

Swift has had some huge holes to run thru

Crazy, huh? He’s got a pulling guard leading the way with nobody to block and a center following along after quickly dispatching his guy. 2 blockers and a RB in the intermediate… alone.

Then Philly goes 3 pass plays in a row and have to kick a FG…WTH?

1 Like

I’m taking the rams to cover in my biggest parlay so that is what is more interesting to me. I’m O’fer this weekend after a nice weekend last week on parlays

If it wasn’t single game elimination in the NFL, unlike best of 7 in other sports, I would say Chiefs and Eagles are pretty much a done deal.

The Bucs don’t look like a team that is tanking. They’re putting up a pretty good fight here.

1 Like

Run the damn ball
Wtf?!

2 Likes

The best part is skip halftime, and you got another game to watch.

2 Likes