What happened to Jigga?

I enjoyed his posts and mock drafts. I haven’t seen any posts from him in quite some time.

3 Likes

I wonder what happened to Wiseacres? He was great about providing training camp updates. I haven’t seen him around in a long time.

5 Likes

I don’t think Jigga ever made the transfer along with VLG, Lions/Wings, lionsfnstuckincheeseland, just to name a few.

2 Likes

Anyone ever heard from Adrian? He straight disappeared when the pandemic was first shutting things down.

He was gone before that personal issue’s like no job.

1 Like

Its funny I feel like a lot of guys just switched handles and I don’t know who anybody is anymore, lol.

2 Likes

always kept mine…

1 Like

Where is Wes?

2 Likes

Looks like his last post was 6/20/21.

He’s been taking the off-seasons off lately I think.

1 Like

Do you guys remember Atticus?

4 Likes

so many memorable posters. I wish everyone came back during the changeover. I remember the old Den was always hoppin. There would be 150 users online almost everyday.

3 Likes

I guess Iggy must have taken his last forced “pause” to heart. He hasn’t been back since.

He’s perma-banned I think

1 Like

Of course. Before I read yours was a staple.

3 Likes

He has lurked from time to time.

2 Likes

I switched over but stayed the same. My post count reset (I believe some had that issue and others didn’t) but who cares?

And some do just not bother as much during the off-season. I’m sure a few board favorites will pop up and be active come camp / preseason / season time.

1 Like

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I was way too proud of my old post count :rofl:

2 Likes

I still go to the Packers board to read Hyatt once in a while. Their board sucks now. CBS sucked the soul out of it. Can’t believe there isn’t something better for those cheeseheads out there.

1 Like