What if I could guarantee you a 6 out of 10 player?

Brilliant! I heard once you were in possession of all three, it guaranteed you were in the middle 20% on PFF. But only few have gone that deep in the mystic arts…

2 Likes

Honestly, if I’m looking at this team right now and I could 100% get a 6/10 player at any position I’m probably picking somebody in the secondary.

An interesting choice would be a swing OG/OT who can start at RG. Secret value there.

2 Likes

Man you like the big ones, haha

lay off me i'm starving chris farley GIF

1 Like

Yeah, I’m with you there. I just can’t decide if its my first choice or my second choice. Putting a legit starter next to Rags and one of our left tackles to fill out the offensive line in 4 out of 5 positions is SO tempting.

1 Like

I think an element of your question is in solving a difficulty-to-find problem for the front office, too. For Mayhew, I would have chosen WR, LOL. For Quinn I would have chosen LB. For all of our sanity and for the sake of allocating the first 3 rounds elsewhere, I’d like to solve our RB riddle, fitting an above-average RB1 in with the rest of our RBBC.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.