What strength are the Chargers?

I never hear anything about them and have NO idea–we face them after the BYE—, though there aren’t many remaining teams that I am concerned about on our schedule.

Working Out GIF

4 Likes

VERY talented. Usually not healthy, although I’m not sure how they’re doing with that this year. Held back by their coaching.

1 Like

Very good offense, very bad defense.

Probably gonna be a shootout

2 Likes

How’s Kellen Moore been for them? I haven’t really been paying attention, although I know Keenan Allen is playing like he’s not old anymore.

They have talent but they choke under pressure like the Lions used too. Herbert reminds me of Stafford when he was on the Lions.

2 Likes

one of the things they can accomplish very well is losing to the lions.

3 Likes

We all get a chance to watch them on Monday night. The Jets have a good defense.

3 Likes

Herbert is too inconsistent to compare games. He can burn you though. Our DL is going to get a good test in the run game.

4 Likes

Jet lag makes them dangerous.
They’re 3-4. Herbert is a really good QB. They’re not a complete team, though.
They are a competitive team that can put a whoopin on you if you look past them.

5 Likes

We are on the road. It’s a 4:00(?) game

32 overall in pass defense. If the Lions are contenders, they win this handily.

2 Likes

That’s gotta help us a little, them playing on Monday night in New Jersey.

2 Likes

Excited for the Go for it on 4th bowl

1 Like

Chargers can’t stop anyone.

Which is hilarious because the head coach was a D coordinator.

Lions win… . But it’s way too close for comfort

2 Likes

Believe they have a really good run defense. Mack has like 7 sacks this year……6 we’re in one game against Raiders. Herbert probably won’t miss some of the passes that Mayfield and Jimmy G did. Glad we are getting the Bye week to get healthy.

4 Likes

There 2 DE can change any given game on defense and offensive can be very goid or very bad

1 Like

Remember Boyz…

1. We have Jack MF’n Fox.
  2. They don’t
  3. Game over!
6 Likes

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Jim Carrey Idea GIF

1 Like