What They're Saying: Kalif Raymond Is Lions 'Iron Man' Notable quotes from media availability during Week 2 of OTAs

https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/what-theyre-saying-lions-ota-raymond

2 Likes

That catch he made at the one with broken ribs was beyond Ironman!
He’s bought in. He will run through a wall for his brothers, and has proven it.

2 Likes

Sounds to me like they should start thinking about making room for him on the staff once his playing days are over. Smart, tough, hard working, if he can take what he knows and teach it to others, he’ll make a great coach.

3 Likes

I think Kalif may be a starter to open the season in 3 receiver sets. It wouldn’t surprise me to see St Brown, Jones, and Raymond as the starters until Jamo comes back

1 Like

Raymond has been quite productive the past 2 seasons, averaging about 600 yards per season, plus being a good punt returner. Everyone talks about Jamo and Gibbs speed, if the team had a race, Kalif is right there with them.

Raymond ran a 4.34-second 40-yard dash at Harvard’s 2016 Pro Day, which included a 1.48-second 10-yard split

3 Likes

I think Gibbs and Raymond are electric fast, but Jamo’s another level above that. He’s in that Tyreek, Moss, Bo, Deion, Darrell Green, Bob Hayes tier of speed, I want to call it Olympic speed though I know those guys are even faster. But for football it gives a pretty good idea of what we’re talking about. The fastest of the fast.

Yea, Jamo can fly. The fastest dude on the team might be that corner we picked up. Dude was running like 24 MPH in college, which is completely nuts.

1 Like

Starling Thomas.

1 Like

World Class

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.