Whats your board for Lions at #2

Great question…if we use Fox as QB or S, do we draft a different punter, or just let Fox continue his punting duties as well?

1. Hutch
  2. KT
  3. Sauce
  4. Walker
  5. Willis
1 Like

My professional opinion is both.

1 Like

With a name like that you’ll get some … followers

1 Like

#1 - i don’t care

(because this team sucks and they can use talent pretty much anywhere and the draft is a crapshoot, any of these guys can be HOFers or complete busts)

I’m changing mine …

Hutch
Walker
Willis
Tibs
Hamilton

1 Like

Walker
Hutch
Tibs
Johnson
Hamilton

1 Like

1:) KT
2:) Hutch

That’s it. That’s my board. Trade down is my preference though.

1 Like

Hutch
Thibs

The guy with normal-sized arms over the guy with midget arms.

1 Like

Hutch
Willis

1 Like

Hutch
Walker
Tibs
Davis
Sauce

Word

2 Likes

Not, is the Word you are looking for.
Always glad to help a fellow bald guy out.

2 Likes

I’m not an NFL scout, but my view is…if he makes it, we could have a 15 year window of opportunity…if he failed, we’d still be a borderline playoff team next season.

Risk/Reward seems worth it to me.

2 Likes

Repeat:
Not.

Hutch - in a landslide
KT - but much more concerned about taking him
Walker- less enthused but would be supportive

I don’t see value in taking a CB at #2 overall when we all hated taking Okudah at #3 overall just 2 years ago. And LT is set with Decker and Sewell so I can’t justify taking another one…or trade down for whatever you can get.

2 Likes

Sauce is really impressive though.

Ultimately, I trust Brad more than you or myself. If they take him, it means they taught that was the best way to go…so I’d be SUPER-excited, as I think that is the best case scenario for any NFL franchise (landing a great qB in the draft). I expect us to end up with one of the DEs, but only from what I’ve read. I trust Brad more than the pundits.

Repeat:
YES! :wink:

4 Likes
  1. Hutch
  2. TD
  3. Willis