When do we extended the core?

When do we extend Goff? How about St. Brown? I see the Eagles extended D. smith today. Also there have been some big extensions handed out over the last week.

I think they try and get one extended before the draft and one after. Who are you extending 1st?

What about McNeil are you letting him play out the final season?

Decker is this his last season?

Slim Reaper got 3/75 w 51 guaranteed.
Sun God will do better than that.
Probably why he’s waiting.

Eagles have always signed players early . . . I like that strategy, but it doesn’t appear to be one that BH/Disner/etc prefer.

I would have done Goff last year at the latest, ARSB at the start of the season, McNeil this summer. Decker this summer or next February.

But I have not been consulted :rage: :rage: :rage:

Sewell 5th year option. Any day.

Goff& St Brown After the draft (june?)

Mcneil, Decker, Iffy, Barns February/ March 2025.

Sewell June 2025

1 Like

With players reporting for OTA’s, its possible a deal gets done for Goff/St Brown before the draft while they are in the building.

My guess is that nothing happens until after the draft though.

I personally think Decker, Goff, St. Brown, Sewell, and McNeil should get extended this off-season. Not sure if that is feasible from a cash perspective though.

1 Like

$25-$30/year for ARSB seems insane to me. if that’s what Smith got. And I love ARSB and everything he is about. These are nosebleed prices between him and Goff.

2 Likes

It is a lot. But I can’t see us not paying it. He’s Goff’s number 1 target by a quarter mile. Goff’s qb rating when targeting St. Brown is something like 130. In other words elite. It might be the best qb to WR connection in the nfl… easy top 5.

2 Likes

I agree with your approach. Longer you wait, the more you pay. Only exceptions are if someone gets injured or bombs a season. But we are talking about the core of the team here.