When Was The Den Logo Updated?

Looks Great!

3 Likes
1 Like

Ill be honest, I don’t like it. It looks like extra letters or something. I think its a font issue.

3 Likes

The lines need to be horizontal

2 Likes

It’s super cool.

It does kind of crowd the words though. Almost reads like The Oden

But the font is sweet and the style is fire. Perhaps just a little extra space between the words and the stripes

1 Like

I noticed it out of the corner of my eye and thought it was ‘BIDEN’

1 Like

It looks like The Iden

1 Like

Simple fix surely, just change the size of the coloured bars or the font size so that they’re not the same height as one another.

2 Likes

it’s alright, they could-have used a Lions helmet with the words THE DEN…–I don’t know.

You guys are so ■■■■■■■ hard to please.

I’ll make tweaks.

3 Likes

The spacing after the E and before the D arent perfectly even!

Design Pain GIF

Beware the Ides of January. I think it’s a warning about this playoff thing we’ve been hearing about. Apparently if you win a playoff game, you get to play another one. I know crazy talk right…

1 Like

He’s right.
Would they give you shit if you used the full “Pony II” logo?
Probably not as much shit as we’re giving you, huh?:laughing:

1 Like

Well, I like it better than the pajama gray uniforms, so there’s that. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just so I’m clear…

You’re surprised that this group of critics and second-guessers you’ve cultivated here are critiquing and second-guessing something?

Shocked Futurama GIF

4 Likes

My problem isn’t with the graphic. It’s with the positional value of the graphic. Top left corner with the thread titles displacing it at times simply isn’t sound resource allocation. Go look at Howie Roseman’s websites. The good organizations are shrewd about their graphics capital and prioritize prime positional value like top-center. It may seem okay now during the good times, but down the road the lack of devotion to sound graphics positional value based decision making will come back to haunt you.

4 Likes

Anything that reminds me of WCF

hated it damon wayans GIF

1 Like

Like this?
the-waterboy-pinch

2 Likes

What if the stripes become the straight line in the “D?”

2 Likes

It looks like it says “The Idea” now in some funky artistic style font. :wink:

1 Like