Where can i buy a lions Hooker jersey #69

Is there a place where you can get this number 69 put on? the lions hooker jersey ?

1 Like

Bangkok 5 bucks, they’ll put any number you want on it

1 Like

I don’t want a real hooker just the jersey.

If you’re legit going to shell out the money, you can do it on the Lions site or the NFL site. They’ll put any name and number you want on it.

1 Like

I was not kidding for once, discount nfl jerseys all over the place in Thailand. Try Phuket if you don’t like Bangkok. :wink:

1 Like

they won’t allow me to put on my number ?

Your Items

Men's Nike Hendon Hooker White Detroit Lions 2023 NFL Draft Pick Game Jersey

Men’s Nike Hendon Hooker White Detroit Lions 2023 NFL Draft Pick Game Jersey

Size

XL

Size

Quantity

Quantity

This is a pre-order item. Orders containing this item will be shipped separately 2-4 weeks after the player’s number is officially confirmed by the NFL. This item will be shipped no later than Friday, September 29, 2023.

$129.99$12999

1 Like

i think i found a place cost $169.99

1 Like

There ya go.

You can’t select the specific player’s jersey, you have to select the custom option, input the name and number… I did this last year when they didn’t have Hutchinson jerseys and I needed one for my dad’s bday in May.

Custom is a lot more 369.99 that money could go to season tickets instead

O Men's Nike Blue Detroit Lions Vapor Untouchable Custom Elite Jersey

Ships Free

$369.99$36999

Men’s Nike Blue Detroit Lions Vapor Untouchable Custom Elite Jersey

LOL - it’s gonna be made out of fishnet.

I got one for my wife for Mothers day. I had it made, Hooker #69. I hope she likes it more than the vacuum cleaner I got her for her birthday.

1 Like

Careful about the kind of Hooker you get over there or your 69 might be more than you bargained for

1 Like

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

And you lived to tell the tale?

I got away with it by buying my wife a Roomba. That and I already knew she wanted one. Too bad we haven’t been able to use it lately because our puppy hasn’t quite figured out the not-shitting-in-the-goddamn-house trick.

Hooker jersey with $ instead of a number

Well, if you’re getting one for a lady, I had heard that they prefer #77…because they get eight more.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.