Where is Air-haven't heard from him in a minute

I think to summon him all you have to do is look in a mirror and say the following:

nickel base
Nickel Base
NICKEL BASE

4 Likes

Real World Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

I think He and Wes are challenging each other at some Quasi Tough Mudder event to finally iron out our base defense concepts.

2 Likes

Yep, Wes has been lurking in the shadows.

Tim And Eric Reaction GIF

3 Likes

Alas, I would say recounting all The Lions’ past troubles would be torture enough , brutal punishment especially if you had a perfect mind that could recall the entire drama.

He’s still trying to make sense of the Matt Patricia defense. Gonna take him awhile. Give him space.

2 Likes

It was pretty easy to figure out. Rush barely any guys, put 8 to 9 guys in coverage and give the QB as much time as he likes to pick you apart. Run this same scheme every down to make the QB feel comfortable. Also, don’t hit the QB because you might hurt him. It usually allows you to hold the other team to 40-45 points per game. lol

2 Likes

He’s having a little trouble navigating the Detroit River. Be here shortly…

2 Likes

chris farley comedy GIF

2 Likes

Dont forget to make sure to play all your guys at 20 pounds+ over their optimal weight , confuse the fack out of them with your read but dont react scheme and run off all your talented guys.

MULTIPLE!!!

Me To Dancing GIF by LLIMOO

3 Likes

Haha thanks for understanding my pain and suffering bud!

what better place to figure out Patricia’s defense but by a nice river full of fish and a roomy comfy van ?

1 Like