Where is Air-haven't heard from him in a minute

I was reading through threads, it donned on me that I don’t recall that I have heard Air chiming in much the last few days, what’s up with that ?

3 Likes

Every 6 months mods have to go through trial by combat…like Paul Atreides style…Sting shows up and bounces around in a honolulu blue metal speedo, we all talk about how terrible a poster JR was and bet on who gets banned next.

Air is recouperating from his wounds, but he’ll be back.

8 Likes

Actually none of that is true and I don’t know why Air is silent. I was not posting for 4 days (GOLF LONG WEEKEND with bonus(?) country shitkicker bar karaoke from hell), so I am not in the loop.

Im not hurt at all no one noticed.

Sad The Office GIF

5 Likes

I heard he was meeting with producers to do some fan stuff for hard knox. They’ve got him held up at some black site and are beating him repeatedly to see if it’s worse than being a Lions fan.

5 Likes

Or he’s trying to figure out the cap

I heard he went walleye fishing on the Detroit river and drifted over to the canadian side. He is being detained by the mounties until he can pay bond with gold loonies.

But while there, he figured out that if the Lions were to move the franchise to Windsor that they’d have more cap space due to the exchange rate.
He’s still there trying to get ahold of Sheila…but she’s not answering his calls.

That guy is going to put the Windsor Lions in the Grey Cup very soon, you just wait.

2 Likes

Huh. I heard it was ‘mounted by detainees’, but half a dozen I suppose. :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Word is Air hasn’t recovered yet from not winning the Den draft contest! :man_shrugging:

he’s probably sick of people going back 21 days to nitpick an old statement he made and argue about it…

1 Like

The Godfather caught him in a middle of a coup and banished him to Hell for a couple of weeks.

1 Like

So, nobody knows what’s up with Air?

I messaged him. Sometimes dudes just take some time away.

2 Likes

I hear that…

2 Likes

He’s getting mounted by loonies in Canada. Or at least that’s what I’ve taken away from the conversation.

3 Likes

I’m actually more curious about Wes. Haven’t seen him post since late in the season I believe.

2 Likes

I noticed some threads were moderated by him a couple weeks ago or so.
Air had been crazy busy, but the allure of the draft couldn’t keep him from obsessing as he did. He’s probably still catching up on the real world stuff.

As a Canadian I can say with certainty that the Lions would be able to fight for a playoff spot in the CFL. Jack Fox would be the MVP of the league in 3 down football. However, Canada already has the BC Lions, might need to change the team name to the Windsor Kitties or Windsor Pussies. lol

1 Like

Agreed, where the heck did Wes go!? Hope he’s doing alright.

He’s around. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They’ll be back

1 Like