Where is the college football week 5 thread

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

1 Like

Nice number btw

2 Likes

Lil Lief?

1 Like

Honestly biggest thing. JJ Buchannan is HIM though. actual Dog

2 Likes

$10 million QB = half dozen wildcat plays per game…neat. Make it stop.

Yayyy…touch down.

1 Like

Would love to see the Lions make #20 the number they give to their elite RB’s. Since Billy and Barry both wore it, it’s difficult to retire it, so just make it something the best earn after 3 seasons of high productivity, or something similar. Give it to Gibbs now.

2 Likes

Notre Dame has SIX (!) draftable guys in their secondary. They’re basically the opposite of us.

4 Likes

I think you’re awesome too. Beating people with shoes is a classic. Takes me back to the days my Granny used to go after me with her slippers. Things had wooden soles and hurt worse than getting punched.

2 Likes

Can we get a group rate?

Fire Patty Fitzgerald

yeah its a loaded secondary with talent that goes from the top of the 1st and throughout the draft.

we are definitely looking at the pieces if hes there.

Huge blocked punt by Michigan, winning percentage in CFB is like plus 80% when you block a punt in college.

That being said, it feels kind of dirty to have to say a blocked punt vs Minnesota is huge…

1 Like

This dogshit offense is evidence that paying a QB millions of dollars doesnt mean shit

Michigan also on pace for 12 penalties against them, wtf is wrong w them when it comes to penalties this year

1 Like

Is Wisconsin starting to turn a corner, or is Michigan State just bad again this year?

1 Like

Thats one of the things that I thought we would avoid under Wittingham.

Overall I didn’t think we would be a great team this year but I thought we would be better than we are. I know its early and we will get better, but still, we haven’t looked very good against some pretty weak competition.

1 Like

McKinney’s been back to his best this year too, we’ve had some good luck with former Oklahoma State Cowboys, just sayin’…

2 Likes

Both

I think you are nuts. Fitzgerald is good. Cupboard is bare. Roster is super inexpensive. I am not sure why MSU isn’t spending all that dough they got from the donation. Maybe building a few years interest? It’s damn weird.

Until then I will just pretend they aren’t playing. Because they are pretty much not playing.

2 Likes