Where is the college football week 5 thread

AA plays soon.

Mississippi state and bama should be a good one. Same as osu and iowa

2 Likes

Berry playing this week and not riding the pine after his assinine possum tit penalty last week has knocked Whitt down a peg in my humble book of Karl…he wouldnt have tolerated that when he was at Utah.

2 Likes

Would be alot cooler of Mich took that wildcat set and wrapped it up real tight and shoved it up their own ass…because that’s pretty much what it does anyway.

1 Like

Idk, if I was Minny I’d run some wildcat here

I look forward to Mich playing in the Trojan condom bowl this year

1 Like


Brad Sighting at ND vs UNC

4 Likes

Ahhh, must be scouting small corner backs

3 Likes

Both of ND’s that are draft picks (Leonard Moore and Christian Gray) CB’s are above 6 feet so not the case this time.

2 Likes

Are they healthy?

Surprisngly.. yes

Tae Johnson (1st Round grade safety on ND, also 6 foot 2), has been injured a bit, so if its anyone… could be him

ND has alot of good talent, dont blame him coming in person to see that team.

Anybody Mich fans out there actually enjoy watching this current team? Because this is about as vomitous puke dog shit as it gets

3 Likes

I got benched for the first half of my game last night for hitting a kid on the other team (in last weeks game) in the helmet with my shoe.

3 times the guy tackled me, pulled my shoe off, and threw it down the field. The 4th time he tackled me I pulled my own shoe off and beat him with it. The refs and my coach was not impressed. My teammates think im awesome.

2 Likes

How is Whittingham not on the hot seat yet? That much talent shouldn’t ever look this bad, and M looks this bad all the time. Undisciplined and sloppy.

1 Like

Ive never been so uninterested in a Michigan game.

1 Like

So did you lose the game for your team as well?

1 Like

Msu still sucks. And porknoy got fired

1 Like

No we are still undefeated. I also scored a TD on a kick return.





11 Likes

Tbf to him, I didnt expect his team to be all that great this season, as I expected him to come in and clean house and set standards and not take any bullshit from all the players smelling their own farts…but he doesnt look like the same guy on the sideline as he did in Utah.

3 Likes

He’s older than he’s ever been

1 Like