Which NFL City has the worst fans?

I hear that Philidelphia Eagles fans are probably the worse.

2 Likes

The Rams fans.

All 5 of them.

2 Likes

When I was in KC the locals said Raiders fans were atrocious

2 Likes

If you would have said the worst fanbase, I would say the Cowboys. But when you dial it in to a city, that means the locals and those that attend games. That means there are only (3) acceptable answers.

1. Philadelphia fans
  2. Eagles fans
  3. Philadelphia Eagles fans

When my wife and I were at the Kansas City opening game, I was astonished at how insanely kind and courteous Chiefs fans were. Even in defeat they let us have our moment and congratulated us. My wife wants us to do a stadium tour where we get to a game in every venue. I turned to her after the game and said ā€œdonā€™t expect Philly to be like this babe.ā€

4 Likes

Thatā€™s nearly double Chargers fans

2 Likes

You beat me to it.

2 Likes

I agree Philly is the worst fan base by far.

Super Bowl Car GIF by Storyful

2 Likes

Bears fans are not as welcoming as a lot of fan / fan bases.

1 Like

Well, there are teams that are actively campaigning to limit the number of Lions fans in their stands.:rofl:

Thatā€™s cause Bears fans eat way too much Polish sausageā€¦

chris farley GIF

Bears

Browns

Pats, Pats, a thousand time Pats

Bears fans are bad but I wouldnā€™t hesitate to go to a game there. Iā€™ve been to many.

Philly on the other hand is a different animal. You donā€™t go wearing opposing fans gear unless your in a large group.

2 Likes

Think it all depends on geographic location. Im in central/northern CA currently, and most niner fans are absolute clit wallets. Iā€™d a made that same statement before the NFCG, so it aint just that.

Worst human beings as fans: Eagles, batteries, bottles, Santa Claus

Most obnoxious: Patriots, thereā€™s something about that Boston accent combined with a whiny personality that is like fingernails on your mental chalkboard

Most fair weather fans: LA, take your pick, theyā€™re just there to be seen.

Most elusive: Have you ever seen a die hard Jags fan? I rest my case.

Most annoying: Steelers fans have whining down to a form of first language communication.

Craziest: Raiders fans in whatever city they currently inhabit.

Biggest Mouths: You will seldom have to wait longer than it takes for a grenade to go off for a Cowboys fan to declare themselvesā€¦except in December

Lowest average IQ: Bears fans are like Guinea Fowl, the more of them that congregate, the lower the cumulative intelligence becomes.

4 Likes

They are definitely whiners.

2 Likes

The Packers and Steelers have a brand of ā€œfanā€ that drives me bonkers.

If you live in the Midwest, you know the Packer version of this well. This is the middle-aged woman who dresses in Packer gear 24/7, has eleventeen Packer stickers on her car, has her house decorated with Packers shit everywhere, and proudly displays her ā€œstockholderā€ status.

This same person canā€™t name a single offensive lineman on the team of which sheā€™s a ā€œsuperfanā€, let alone any players on other NFL teans, yet will argue with anyone for hours about how the handful of Packers whose names she does happen to recall are the best in the league.

I donā€™t know why, but the Packers and Steelers tend to attract these kinds of people in droves.

I love this Nick Swardson bit on encountering some of these people:

3 Likes

Itā€™s so true they made a running sitcom joke about itā€¦

1 Like

Gotta be Philly. Iā€™m willing to give every fanbase one police horse punch as a freebie without holding it against them. Itā€™s happened more than once in Philly.

2 Likes