Which QB do you NOT want to see on the Vikings?

Vikings are almost for sure trading up for a QB(Maye, MCCarthy or Daniels), or staying put for one (Nix, Penix). Who do you NOT want to see in purple?

• Jaden Daniels
  • McCarthy
  • Maye
  • Penix
  • Nix
0 voters

I cant see them trading up to the top 3 at all. Unless they drop a BOMB to trade up.

JJ, Nix, and Penix are whatever

And if they get Maye or Daniels that means they traded up to the top 3 and gave up a BOAT load of capital.

So either way im good.

1 Like

Penix’s arm throwing to Jefferson and Addison scares the shit out of me.

3 Likes

You should see his arm when it’s erect!

2 Likes

I think Maye will turn out to be the best QB in this class in 2-3 years. DOn’t want to see him in purple for sure.

I’m the opposite with him. I think he has the highest bust potential.

2 Likes

Penix being able to stay healthy over 17 game nfl regular seasons aint gonna be easy. The dudes been injured a ton…kinda hope the Vikes get him and Hutch and Houston turn him into a human pretzel.

4 season ending injuries in 6 college seasons.

1 Like

If you knew how well I predict future QB’s, you should feel pretty confident with your take.

Maye’s upside is what makes him scary. And I have admitted in the past that I am impressed at how well the Vikings coaching staff coaches their players. Kwesi will be a limiting factor for them. Them getting Maye would be an issue.

3 Likes

Yeah, if the Commanders screw this up and don’t take Maye, they deserve another 20 years of suckitude.

1 Like

fun to think about.

Which one of those is the best scrambler? That, for sure, would be my choice.

2 Likes
  1. Fields
  2. Brady
  3. Don’t care.

Fields is a goner.

Brady is older than he’s ever been.

But Don’t Care has a cannon for an arm… careful what you wish for.

1 Like

Our pass rush is gonna be lights out this year so it won’t matter.

I’m not concerned in the slightest…they can pick whoever they want

2 Likes

I personally would love to see the Vikes trade up for JJ McCarthy. That would be like awesome.

1 Like

My biggest hope for the top of the draft.

:joy:

https://x.com/alwayssbased/status/1780052986170953891?s=46

H I L A R I O U S