Which Wolverine does Jim take round 2 for LAC?

Kris J is one he might consider as well as Mikey, he knows, along with the LAC DC what Kris J brings to the DL and knows the defense that they are running.

For some teams, he’s a possibility at #37.

I’m not Nostradamus, but Harbaugh just might focus on the trenches in his first year with someone like Brandon Fiske or even Kris Jenkins before addressing the frill positions. You know, like he’s done everywhere else he’s been. I should have said I’m not necessarily Nostradamus. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Zach Zinter and sign me up for the lions drafting him in the 2nd if he is still there

2 Likes

Don’t necessarily disagree on JH building the trenches, but something tells me that Mikey is going to slide due to size and inexperience, where JH will know he’s a total dog and value him higher than others regardless of size. Of the UM guys, he “should” be the highest rated prospect IMHO. Maybe AG being a small dude who played outside corner may have similar thoughts and may just trade down from 29 to scoop him up just ahead of SD’s pick. I’m Nostradamus’s great grand son 48 times removed if you couldn’t tell… :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

A little too rich for me there. But BH loves him some injured guys who would have gone higher if they weren’t injured so… who knows.

1 Like

I have a Day 3 Saturday dream

We’ve acquired picks via trading down Day 2. Now we are packaging to go up and get guys like:

Zinter
Renardo Green maybe
Rice
McCaffrey

etc

1 Like

I’m thinking Alt or Fuaga round1 and Kris Jenkins round 2.

Brother John snipes Corum from him at the end of round 2

We can all claim that for the next 2 weeks until Roger Goodell is booed.

I’m a Michigan fan but that has zero impact on my wanting to draft them, although it does tend to give me more hours of watching game on them for evaluation purposes. I think Jenkins is kind of overrated.

1 Like

@Martymcfly2017 ….

Herbert has a $63 million cap hit if traded in 2024….

and is it goes up to $95 million if traded in 2025.

His contract has option bonuses already in effect that makes impossible to move him any time in the next few years.

I realize you hate all things that involve UofM….
but this is a silly take.

Zero, I bet he doesn’t draft a single player from Michigan… He’s ruthless at the end of the day and I don’t think he’ll show any favoritism for players he previously coached

2 Likes

You do relize its a joke. You guys have silly thoughts.

Why not ? I heard it was the best college team ever.

Best team ever? No, but they were the best team in 2023. The best NCAA team doesn’t equal the best NFL team. Jim knows this and said as much in the video Frm posted when he was talking about Derwin James. “I haven’t seen a cat like that before. As much as I love you guys, this guy is, I mean the real deal.”

They were in 2023 the best team. I am a Golden Domer….but I said after the TCU loss that Michigan would win the Natty.

2 Likes

Yea you were consistent on that prediction for months prior to the season, more than I was.

3 Likes

@farmerted wins this one

Lone Ranger