Which Wolverine does Jim take round 2 for LAC?

• Junior Colson LB
  • Mikey Sainristil CB
  • Kris Jenkins DT
  • Blake Corum RB
  • Roman Wilson WR
0 voters

He’ll Marvel at all of them.

None of the above. Who was the guard who got injured late in the season? He was on pace for 1st round.

1 Like

I’d guess none. I think they get one of the elite WRs with their first pick and the others all seem like kind of reach with their second. And Jim isn’t even the GM.

I agree with this. I think the Michigan additions will come later. Your Michael Barrett’s, Barner, McGreigor, Keegan, Harrell, Nugent etc…

Zinter

2 Likes

If he had the balls and everyone knows hes nuts he would take JJ shut up or nut up.

Jim loves JJ and he wants JJ to go before his pick at 5. He’s going to hype the crap out of him.

1 Like

Good thing he’s not that dumb

I guess you forgot to hear he thinks he should be the number pick. Man its great hearing from a “ND” fan again.

I am drafting only Michigan players. Since you asked.

I did not forget that because I never heard that. That said that’s his opinion if he said it……nothing wrong with having one Sharty! :wink:

1 Like

Sharty??? How old are we again?

Sharty is the Marty Sparty with bowel control issues?..I like it.

I always ask that question about you the way you just have a complete melt down when no one see things your way……
Frustrated GIF

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

3 Likes

#37 is too early to take any of them. Jim is crazy, but not cray-cray.

1 Like

Crazy good.

1 Like

Of that group, I could see them trading back to the late 2nd and taking Sainristil. You have to figure he is at worst a backup slot and core special teams player. Obviously you are hoping for more if you take him that early, but he will contribute regardless. Barring a major injury I don’t see him as a guy who washes out of the league early.

Not too early for Sainristil.

1 Like