Who do you think Lions pick next - and why?

Epenesa or Gross-Matos. Probably both top 15-20 talent, buried in a deep draft

We could get the top tight end… :rofl:

1 Like

Man, we might have our pick of running backs. AJ Epenesa is also a stud.

I love the RBs. Swift, Dobbins, Taylor. All 1st round talent as well. I just want an edge guy more. Would be nice if they could trade up and get a back and Edge guy

Epenesa would be a perfect for our current scheme. He’s my preference. If he’s unavailable I’d like it o move back about ten spots if possible. I think 35 is an odd spot.

1 Like

I love CEH’s second-gear. It’s eye-popping. But I do not believe he’s ahead of Swift or Dobbins or Taylor.

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more. You nailed it

2 Likes

I want Swift

Apparently the Chiefs do.

I like CEH more than those guys because his ability to break tackles. He runs with tons of force, guys just bounce off of him.

Lots of great prospects that fill needs for the Lions to pick from and I hate that Quinn has given me the impression based on his past actions that he won’t pick any of them.

Matos, Epenesa, Swift, Taylor, Dobbins. At least two of those guys will be there for the taking.

1 Like

i;d take either Swift, Mims or Blacklock. We’ll prolly go TE.

Tee Higgins still sitting out there. Tough as nails.

Great idea very good how did den survive for years without great input like this well done :poop:

1 Like

Same way it’s surviving with this amazing post from you. Added a lot to this thread.

Gross-Matos would be my pick.

Mine too, I think. Or Blacklock.

But this is where I expect Patricia and Quinn to be bound and determined not to fill what we lowly fans consider as screaming needs.

Dobbins is a hell of a RB. click and scroll down to the Rush/Receive table.

1 Like

Who I want?

RB - J. Taylor - I would love a hard running home run threat like this.

DT - Neville Gallimore

S - Jeremy Chinn

OT - Ezra Cleveland

OG - Robert Hunt

LB - Zach Baun

DE - Marlon Davidson

Who will the Lions select?

Someone like Larrell Murchison.

1 Like

Well it is the 2nd Rd, so either an injury prone guy or a reach of major proportions.

On the bright side we have 2 3rds, Quinn does seem to do well in the 3rd

Dobbins, Uche, Gallimore, Darrell Taylor, johnathan Greenard.