Who do you think will be the next Pistons head coach?

Gores doesn’t seem to have a problem spending money.
Monty was a shit hire to begin with. Way to piss away 60 Million dollars. (can you imagine being that rich?)
Hopefully they can lure a quality FA this summer.

@nate I tried posting this with the NBA tag but it would not let me. I do not see an NBA option in the list.

Just gotta choose NBA for category and then NBA team list will surface.

3 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve seen the yellow font.

I thought someone was getting a scolding from dad

2 Likes

This team has had 2 HCs who were coaches of the year for their previous teams… Coached to 60+ wins multiple times… They’ve coached in the CF and Finals… Idc who they bring in, they won’t be more qualified.

4 Likes

They will probably try to get Jerry West.

2 Likes

Stop being so naughty @Jman

youre-naughty-chris-farley-tommy-boy

Dan Campbell: I mean Xs and O’s may be a weakness, but he’s a real leader of men, CEO type. I really think he could get the culture heading in the right direction. Get them back into the going to work mindset. MAybe even get Cade biting a few kneecaps off.

They should just hold a fan raffle each game for thr following game to be the coach.

I mean, itll probably be like a 3 person rotation since Who da Fudge would go and watch that garbage product?

south park GIF

3 Likes

Not to be a downer, but as long as Gores owns the Pistons, no one good.

1 Like

I vote Coach Weasel for the job. If you need an assistant I’m willing to flip a couple tables and throw the Gatorade bucket at a ref for not calling a 7 step travel.

Nancy Lieberman.
She coaches in the Big 3.

Coach Weasel’s film session?

1 hour of Double Dribble.
1 hour of soccer floppers
1 hour of the Goin to Work Pistons
1 hour of Bad Boys.

Now get out there and bust someone’s f#kin lip.

BREAK

3 Likes

Evil Queso as the pregame meal!

2 Likes

I honestly don’t think Monty was a shit hire. His head was never in it and he shouldn’t have taken the job. His wife is dying of cancer from what I understand and I am sure his brain was very consumed with that and that explains A LOT to me of how he coached this year. But hopefully they have better luck this time around. They need to make a similar hire to the hire they made 25 years ago when they hired Rick Carlisle… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is what I am afraid of

1 Like

I am guessing JJ Reddick, because he has no experience coaching at any level. Doesn’t mean he can’t be good, but I am not sure who takes this job. I would love Bickerstaff, Borrego, or Quinn.

The Lakers signed him to a 4 year deal 2 days ago.

I guess not then.

1 Like

All players are required to step in front of facility staff they pass in the hallways and flop. Can’t practice this valuable NBA tool enough! Martha Ford with a walker should look like Ronnie Lott to the untrained eye!

2 Likes

Mark Jackson. Honestly i have zero clue.