Who do you want to see have a big game in Week 16 against the Vikings?

Jared Goff—a near repeat of the Broncos game would be nice.

4 Likes

Everyone

4 Likes

Hahaha!

that’s what he said

1 Like

The rooks: LaPorta, Branch and Gibbs. 3rd year: Hutch & Jamo.

Thats all we need for a blowout.

David Montgomery. I want to beat up the Vikings while beating the Vikings.

And Vildor. If he emerges as a competent outside CB that would be huge for us. Also, Iffy and Paschal showing that their great games last week were a pivot in their careers rather than an anomaly.

2 Likes

Branch

1 Like

Nick Mullens - big numbers in the sacks and int categories, specifically

3 Likes

I know we have been waiting for awhile for this, but I want Jamo to catch a long ball and top 100+ yards.

The Vikings do not have good CBs and they blitz at by far the highest rate in the league. Jamo should have more 1 on 1 opportunities deep than he has had all season. A big game this close to the playoffs will be a massive confidence boost for this kid.

3 Likes

Becoming Darth Vildor would be a biiiig deal.

Darth Vader GIF by Star Wars

1 Like

1 Goff.2Hutch 3 Branch

I’d like to see the D sustain their Saturday vs a hot Denver team performance… maybe even…gasp, move another step forward?

Not worried about this O with their line fit and ready

same - Those guys will most likely have a great day, especially w/the front 5 healthy.
Goff is the obvious choice, but I already expect him to be fine.

Paschal would be a great choice. Hutch.

IMO, the one player on our team that would most transform us if turned into a stud is Bro-Mart…that would be the “step forward” for the D.

I wanna see CJGJ, Branch, Kerbz, Sutton, & the boys healthy and put it together too. I think the Lions defense s closer than ppl suspect…not necessarily this season, but with ONE major key addition on that defensive front.

Jamo more than anything. I want teams worried about him and opening up the middle and only having 7 in the box. They put 8 in to stop the run and hit him over the top a couple times and I believe we can truly unlock what this offense is capable of.

8 Likes

The Vikes blitz a ton so if we can get the ball in Gibbs or Jamo’s hands in space. It could be big play city. Gotta get the ball out quick though

2 Likes

That would be evidence of the harder work translating into tangible results.

4 Likes

That would be a great help for the playoff run.

3 Likes

The fans.

Anyone but Sam Martin

1 Like

Dan Campbell

1 Like

Man, if Jamo put up some sick 150+ yard game with two or three downfield receptions, that would certainly put DCs on notice.

1 Like