Who is QB in Pittsburg next year?

Could they fall in love with a guy and move up to #2?

2 Likes

What assets do they have for the lions to move down from 2? Just asking haven’t looked at them as an option. Also, I think they will likely get their guy at the bottom of the first unless we really are going to see these QBs work their way into the top 10 as some analysts are contemplating.

Aaron Rodgers

3 Likes

I assumed Rodgers would go to Denver, would be interesting to see how Pitt could pull that off from an assets and salary cap perspective but that team with Rodgers I think would be pretty formidable.

YES!!!

I’m being serious too.

Russell Wilson will go to NYG, Watson to Denver.

Nasty stuff, if he can keep out of trouble.

Very possible. I could see Rodgers with the Steelers, Broncos or even the Browns.

Just out of the NFC, please God!!!

praying homer simpson GIF

2 Likes

Pittsburgh’s probably a very attractive spot for a proven quarterback. I could see any of these quarterbacks playing there.

2 Likes

Pickett.
He can keep his apartment.

3 Likes

Plus… Pickett already knows the local spot to buy XXS gloves for his tiny hands.

Petect fit???

4 Likes

Russ?

New regime trades Cousins?

Baker?

Teddy Bridgetoanotherbetterqbwater?

Watson

Cam?

It’s a free for all, really

skylar astin a cappella GIF by Pitch Perfect

3 Likes

Russell Wilson

Kirk Cousins. But aren’t they tight with money,?

Yep, Pickett, unless he looks like absolute poop in the senior bowl/combine/pre-draft stuff, Steelers are taking him if he’s on the board with their 1st pick.

Pickett won’t make it that far IMO

I suggested the same thing in another thread

1 Like

my first thought was Pickett as well.

I feel like they are going to draft Sam Howell

They should trade for Watson. We know they don’t mind having a QB with multiple sexual assault accusations, so I can’t think of a better fit for either party.

5 Likes