Who played well?

For the life of me I don’t see one player who played well. A total team collapse.

I guess Gibbs has been ok. Fox maybe?

Napoleon Dynamite Rock Throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

4 Likes

Ooh, trick question. Fox?

2 Likes

Gibbs.

That’s it.

Maybe Vaitai, but it’s hard to be sure.

Buggs has had a good game. Too bad everyone around him didn’t.

3 Likes

Gibbs
Fox

3 Likes

oh hell no, vaitai was dogpoo.

1 Like

Lamar
Andrews
Ravens Defense
Ravens OL
Gus
Zay Flowers
Odell
Bateman

2 Likes

Vaitai was the worst player on the field today

1 Like

Laporta hasnt been bad today

1 Like

Come on man dont be so rude.

Just say the whole Baltimore team

Thats shocking because WHarris was on the field today also.

Jack Fox

Josh Reynonlds

2 Likes

Hutch played well - just no help. LB play was REALLY bad this game. I know they played Campbell a lot. He looked like a rookie. He will get better but the LB play was just awful. Needed to press at corner but I am not sure that would have helped because the LB’s were not covering well. Gibbs looked solid when they started using him more and in space. The idea of pounding him into the line against the Ravens defense was a bad decision. That is why we kept going 3 and out early. Once we started threatening the edge we had some success. It also started opening up things a little in the middle and slowed the pass rush. That is on Ben and DC - just not a good game plan early I don’t think. Going several 3 and outs put a lot more pressure on the defense and gassed them early. Zero complimentary football unless you look at as everyone played poorly.

2 Likes

I dont think Ben got the memo when Brad said “Gibbs is not just a running back, he’s a weapon, we’re gonna use him in unique and creative ways!”…can someone in Allen Park get that memo to Ben?

1 Like

Too bad he was trash talking Lamar while we were getting smoked

Hutch played well considering he was in choke hold all day.

5 Likes

Hutch had multiple pressures and a fumble recovery. Not a perfect game but at least he looked like he got off the bus.

3 Likes

I saw at least 3 holds on Hutch in the 1st half not called.

Then again we scored 6 points so it really doesn’t matter much

1 Like