Who’s the top NFC QB

With abysmal showing by Purdy against the Ravens I believe he has blown the MVP talk and is not even the best qb in the NFC now.

Question is who is the top qb in the NFC? Stafford, Goff , Prescott or Hurts?

Goff has steadied the ship after a rough stretch but Stafford has been playing lights out lately. Hurts and Prescott have stumbled as of late.

I still say Hurtz.
Do the swap method. Put all the qbs on different teams. Who does the best? I say Hurts.

Btw current MVP odds for NFC qbs only

Purdy 1200+ (and trending down)
Dak 2000+ and holding steady
Hurts 3000+ and holding
Goff 13000+ and trending up

Lamar is the front runner over all by a land slide. And odds are will win it

5 Likes

Right now, in the NFC, I’d say Dak Prescott.

Hopefully, we will have a different answer on Sunday.

I think Stafford is playing better than anyone else currently. Goff has also looked fantastic the last 2 games.

5 Likes

Id say, any of these QBs, with good offensive line play and playcalling, can be considered a top QB.

1 Like

ESPN gives Dallas a 70.1% chance to beat the Lions hope they’re wrong

1 Like

Hmmmm… I would call the refs & see who they put their money on

1 Like

Matt is on another level.

Dak, Hurts, and even Goff have either leveled out, dropped off, or been too up and down.

Matt’s trajectory is a vertical line at the moment.

1 Like

Right now it’s Stafford. Some of the throws I’ve seen the past month are not human

3 Likes

Yeah. I mean I get that I’m a Stafford wife so maybe take it with a grain of salt, but I’ve seen a few that he’s made and thought “his arm is somehow getting better with age.”

3 Likes

I named my only son after him. So I think that makes me a “Stafford Wife” as well

1 Like

Listen Stafford has a arm gifted from the Gods.

His passes make me weep from their pure beauty.

And he has gotten better with some of his creativity since leaving Detroit. A new voice and a functioning Offense helped him get better. I am not wondering what he would look like in Detroit now with this leadership. Do not get me wrong. He has to go. The draft capital the Lions got from trading him was one of the main boosts needed for the re-vamping of this team.

1 Like

1 Like

I’ll join the Stafford wife train. He’s been my favorite NFL QB since 2009 and there really hasn’t been any competition. I cried when he was traded because it felt like a breakup.

Goff will never be Stafford but if we play the Rams I bleed Honolulu blue through and through.

3 Likes

NFC QB rankings (not including Cousins who is injured)

1. Purdy
  2. Dak
  3. Stafford
  4. Hurts
  5. Baker Mayfield

All 5 of these QBs are playing at a higher level than Goff. If Cousins wasn’t injured he would be in the top 5. Goff is the 7/8/9 best NFC QB depending on if someone would have him ranked ahead of Kyler Murray and Jordan Love.

The Stafford love is crazy around here. His QB rating at the moment is 93. When Goff had a 91 it was considered a terrible year.

Rams losing out and missing the playoffs would be great. I’d be happy to never see Stafford’s name again.

1 Like

Anyone who actually watches games is all over Staffords junk as they should be. He is playing at an incredibly high level and is making throws that only 2-3 other QBs can make. You can read a box score. Congrats.

1 Like

Are you intentionally ignoring the fact we are all talking about the last several weeks?

1 Like

It’s bionic. It’s just now getting broke is.

1 Like

In the Rams most important games - those loses
Stafford doesn’t look like an mvp stat line

This just might be who lasts with their team in the best position at the end of the season.

1 Like