Who you pulling for in the Super bowl

I don’t really want to see San Fran win because I’m angry about this loss and the lucky breaks they got.

But……I really dislike KC and the Taylor Swift stuff has been mildly nauseating.

Can they both lose? I guess I’ll be pulling for the Niners

3 Likes

Lions or no one.

3 Likes

Maybe the stadium will catch fire and the game gets postponed to never. No injuries of course. Although if Usher got his eyebrows burned off so be it…they’ll grow back. :joy::joy:

1 Like

The 9’ers are NFC and they’re not the Chiefs.
That was an impressive win, yesterday.
Go 9’ers!

2 Likes

Giant Meteor, just like most elections

4 Likes

No ravens and no lions=no interest

2 Likes

Not interested as of right now but maybe by next week I can watch. If I had to choose, I’ll be cheering for the refs lol

6 Likes

I agree, go team Zebra, :laughing:.

2 Likes

I’m all about the 9ers winning…mainly because Chiefs just won last year. And secondarily, they win and they could have a SB hangover and that might help the Lions next year.

3 Likes

I won’t be watching the Taylor/Travis love fest.

7 Likes

Interestingly I likely won’t either. I’ve always made a big deal out of the Super bowl regardless of whom was playing. Make several dishes, host a party. I don’t think I will this time. Getting so close to it makes me feel different about it this time

3 Likes

They are my third and fourth least favorite teams, and on top of that I kind of not in the mood for more football right now after the loss. So, probably won’t be watching it.

1 Like

Don’t think I’ve ever cared less. I’m footballed out.

9 Likes

Absolutely nobody.

As far as I’m concerned, Sunday was the last game I’ll watch until UFL.

2 Likes

I’ll turn the game on after I get back from dog training. It’ll play in the background while I fold laundry or play Minecraft with my kid. Maybe I’ll still have it on when we get the postgame yak about Mahomes being the greatest QB of all time while Kelce and Swift smooch, but there’s a good chance I’ll have gone to bed before that.

1 Like

I won’t be watching this year. I just can’t. Not when I know the Lions should be in it if not for a single play here or there.

6 Likes

I never watch a game that my team should’ve been playing in, which means I haven’t watched the national championship in college since 2021. I’ll treat this super bowl the same way.

1 Like

49ers. They will be weaker next year with the SB monkey off their back.

2 Likes

I am a Mahomes fan.

Especially since I want him to break all the TB12 records. Not that I really care much other than to make my buddy be miserable as he is a HUGE UM fan and hates the idea that TB12 could be passed on any of those records.

I think Mahomes breaks the statistical records it is the winning that will be tough to catch.

Chiefs, because I love the Taylor Swit stuff and everything that’s happening

1 Like