Who's the all time greatest QB Brady or Montana?

Give Brady the weapons Manning had and maybe he wins more?

Mannings Colts teams were ultra soft. Manning would have had more success if he had played on that Broncos team his whole career. He wasn’t the most clutch playoff performer though. And definitely below Brady in the pecking order.

In other words the “next” QB will always be the greatest? Players aren’t going to get slower, and the league continues to make rules that favor offenses. If we are going to rate QB’s by their dominance, then Otto Graham passes Brady, right?

Not trying to disrespect Montana, but I’ve never had him ranked at the top of the “best of all time” list. I’d put guys like Manning, Marino, and even Elway ahead of him. Probably Rodgers and Mahomes at this point, too.

No question the dude was a winner and earned his way onto that list. However, I think he’s closer to being the Troy Aikman of his time than the Tom Brady.

I have similar feelings about Jerry Rice, who is the “compiler” of the top WR list.

The weird thing that I really liked those 49er teams; it’s not like I’m a hater, I just think they embodied the “whole being better than the sum of its parts” thing.

How many top defense did Brady have? I mean his last SB with NE they scored 13 points. He also played in a very weak Division. Brees is the GOAT.

1. Tom Brady - Ultimate Winner
  2. Patrick Mahomes - Stupid Awesome and Clutch
  3. Peyton Manning - Mostly based on regular season dominance, 55 TD record that still stands.

It’s true, I don’t have any old guys from the 80s. I don’t think any of them really stood out, except for Marino very early in his career.

The best qb ever Tim Tebow… dude won a national championship and an nfl playoff game without being able to throw the ball more than 7 yards… now that’s impressive :wink:

Tebow’s heart combined with Uncle Rico’s cannon would have been the greatest qb who ever lived.