Who's the all time greatest QB Brady or Montana?

For the longest time it was Montana for me but when I took into consideration what Brady won his 7 with I had to give it to Brady!!

1 Like

Brady

1 Like

Scott Mitchell he played like the greatest QB ever 25% of the time

Brady

2 Likes

None drew Brees

I loved watching Montana, kind of an underdog with his size, arm and drafted in R-3.
But 7 rings! It’s Brady everyday and twice on Sunday.

2 Likes

Is this even a debate?

TB12 all day and it is not even close

And trust me it pains me

Additionally, I think UM also had one of the 5 best football players of all time in Woodson.

Montana is a solid top 5

1 Like

Uncle Rico
Napoleon Dynamite Rock Throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

2 Likes

Tom Brady by a mile. He won 7 Superbowls, he played in 10 Superbowls. He had a 23 season career, and one of those he missed because of injury, so he was in the Superbowl for 10 of the 22 seasons he was healthy. Damn near 50%. I do believe Mahomes will be in the 2 spot very soon if he isn’t already.

3 Likes

You mean the team helped him win 7 SB. Why is Bill Russell not the GOAT

1 Like

Brady.

1 Like

Brady and it’s not particularly close. It’s a Barry doing what he did with what was put around him vs Emmit and what was put around him situation. Montana basically played with an All Star team with Pro Bowlers seemingly at every position on offense. Being led by an offensive genius in an (at the time) highly innovative system. Brady had a lot of average around him, led by a total dweeb and he carried them to a ring over and over again.

5 Likes

Time makes people forget how great many players were. Twenty years from now Brady won’t be considered the greatest any more, because memories of his prime will fade. That’s just how it goes.

I like Tom Brady, but someone should push back on this. Montana never lost a Super Bowl and never threw an interception in a Super Bowl. He won four super bowls over a 9 year period. His career was incredible.

1 Like

Johnny Unitas. Sideburns are disqualifying.

I don’t think time has anything to do with it, Tom is the best by a good margin. Gretzky for example, far and away the best hockey player. McDavids of the world are pretty good, but not close to Wayne.

But the league is so much stronger, faster, and more athletic now that Joe’s weak arm would be more detrimental today then it was in his day.

But qbs also got murdered in his day too…

1 Like

Niners won another SB when Montana left. Pats turned into hot dog shit when Brady left

1 Like

Montana

Peyton Manning
Put him on NE, he’d win just as many, probably more.

Yeah, with some scrub named Steve Young at the helm.

1 Like